Power Flush 500, PriceLimbo, Monthly newsletter and Acai Berry Trial / cancellation impossible by telephone numbers provided: 1-877-350-8480, 1-866-407-1022

United States, California, Hesperia Review updated:
Power Flush 500
I received my trial bottle of what was supposed to be Power Flush 500 for a 14-day trial period at 3.95 billed to my C.C. I actually received a product labeled COLON Cure with 15 capsules. It has been less than the 14 day trial period of time and I tried numerous times this A.M. (1-13-09) to contact the vendor using the above posted numbers with no success; message manager announced that "the computers are down, try again in 45 minutes"...I tried to contact them by using the numbers posted on this blog to no avail either...
I contacted by credit union and canceled my debit card that was used for this transaction reporting it as a stolen card. This should end my adventure in to this product land...jeeze...i hope...
I am considering this a very valuable learning lesson for myself...thank goodness I didn't put this charge on an open credit card!
p.s. I filed a complaint against this vendor by using the on-line complaints with the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's office as well.

A  15th of Jan, 2009 by
This is a total scam! Buyer beware! I got the free trail of the Colon Cure. No where, and I mean no where do the ads (on computer) say you will be charged automatically a huge sum of $89.00 after 15 days and then continuing every month. They also sign you up automatically for a newletter and a Fit program online at a cost of $29.00 per month. I am reporting them to the BBB and Attorney General for wire fraud.
A  26th of Jan, 2009 by
I agree totally. This is a scam. Be very careful. The terms are on a separate page in small print. The terms say you will be charged $89.31 for a 30 day supply every MONTH, thereafter. When you try to cancel the phone is answered by someone with a very thick accent that you cannot understand. They will not credit your account. May have to close it out completely. It also says that your sign up for Fit Factory newletter for $29.95 +1.77 each month thereafter. Also, a 21 day bonus trial to PriceLimbo for $8.51 a month thereafter. Don't know what to do. Will never trust anything on line again.