Pottery Barn / Charged $68 to exchange a damaged nightstand
First of all, my husband and I spent over $4000 on a bedroom set from PB. To waive the delivery charges for the nightstands we decided we would purchase them directly from the store. When we got the nightstands home and unwrapped, one of them was badly damaged. PB asked no questions when returning it, but charged us an additional $68 to order a new one as they had no more in stock.
This is ridiculous - The customer should not be charged additional because a store does not have an item in stock. Unfortunatly we had no other option than to pay the additional money in order to complete our bedroom set. I love PB furniture, but unfortunalty will never purchase anything from them again.
I am writing into their main office to let them know of this issue. They deserve the right to know the reason they are losing a valid customer.
More Pottery Barn Complaints & Reviews
- Pottery Barn Ivory Felt Shag Rug - Extreme Small and Shedding 
- Pottery Barn/chatham Outdoor Furniture - Finish Doesn't Hold Up 
- PB Teen - Crinkle Puff Quilts
- Pottery Barn Kids - Dreadful delivery service
- Pottery Barn - Bad service 
- Pottery Barn - non delivery of sofa
- Pottery Barn - furniture delivery
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - item lost in transit - no ability to cancel
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - customer service
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - delivery charges