Pogo.com / Can't contact them about games

Why is it that pogo.com won't accept complaints? I pay good money to play their games and their games won't play? I enter into the game and i get screens over screens; slow play; get booted; i pay $35 a year to play their games and i can't get to play? Why should i pay to play games i can't play? More importantly, why can't i contact them? There is no icon to contact them. their "winners" never respond when you contact them as to they won? Are the winners pogo employees? I've played with them for years and have yet to get a "winner" to talk to me even when I'm in the "same room". Is pogo a scam?

Comments

• Ba
      19th of Sep, 2007

I play texas holdem poker and the game malfuctions continually. I have lost several hundred thousand tokens by being frozen out of many games. I know tokens are not money but I put in hours to sharpen my skill only to have these mal function problems. You cannot contact anywone.

• Ke
      26th of Sep, 2007

i know that EA Games owns pogo. in the past i contactred EA Games + they had Pogo contact me about my complaints. now there is NOT a way 2 contact EA Games or Pogo. if any-1 knows how, please let me know. i'm sure there is alot of people that would like to know. i think AE Games AND Pogo dont really care, or they would have a, " complaint ", icon. i also try'd to contact over 20 Jack Pot winners by: email + IM, just to say, " congratz ", with NEVER a responce. are there really any winners @ all? right now, just after their weekly 2 or 2 hr. " down time ", right after EVERY intermission my games freeze + i have to reboot. in 3 different games. nowhere to complain to. very frustrating. @ this point, i even feel this wont help. i also lost 2 Mill. tokens, logged off 1 nite with 29 Mill. + logged on the next day only to see 27 Mill. tokens. ty for ANY help. kennystigers@aol.com

• Fr
      29th of Sep, 2007

i have these same problems all the time with malfunctions if we are paying to play somthing needs to be done so games funtion properly.

5th of Oct, 2007

i have the same complaint for 2 days pogo is not working right.I go to the game click on it and thats all it does says the same stupid thing an error. I have been a member since 2005 and i pay $5.99 a month which I think it's starting to be not worth it. since stupid thing does not work.So what is the problem,I need a number too call.I also think pogo is a fake also noone ever wins.Anyway what ever the problem is email me and let me know what is going on with this s...t and let me know.email heath3467@aol.com

5th of Oct, 2007

why does pogo not leave a phone number to call when there is a complaint.My pogo games has not worked right in 2 days now.It's not fair I pay $5.99 a month for this stupid game website and now cannot use it.Because it wants to be a pain in the ###.Pogo needs to get there butt in gear and figure out the problem and let me back on .I think pogo is a big rip-off.

12th of Nov, 2007

I haven't been able to get into any of my favorite games... This is driving me nuts I've even gotten a new laptop and it hasn't helped. If anyone figures this out PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I don't want to stop playing pogo.

• Go
      17th of Feb, 2008

I wonder about the pogo winners 2. Had the same problems about winners . I played 4 years and never won a thing. Most of the time i never even saw the winners that win on pogo games before. (LOL) Well if i hit a jackpot maybe i would believe this double the jackpot would b on the level but for now i think its just a draw card. I also like my tokys and been taken off and lost a lot of tokys. But i would like 2 win some money how about u.The pogo keeps up in price and games don't work verry good. Hey pogo reduce your prices on pogo or let us loser win so we can afford a nother year of pogo.

• Mr
      3rd of Apr, 2008

why is it that some people that play on pogo.com, hear the caller on bingo site calling the numbers an other ones do not hear the caller. i use to hear the caller but not for a couple of weeks .i have gone to other game sites an i hear the sound .i have put a cd in my computor an i hear the sound fine i have up date my java an fire fox an internet explorer an it does not have at all. is there some thing wrong with the site.or is it because we are in canada.

• Ge
      20th of Apr, 2008

I have been a free member of pogo since 2001 and a paid member since February, 2008. Since I paid, and made the mistake of paying for a year, I haven't been able to load any games, I have the latest java and my popup blocker isn't blocking pogo from loading. They keep giving the same ol, clear java cache, and internet files, etc...any suggestions, because they sure don't care about helping.

• Al
      21st of May, 2008

My child wont go to school because she is beging to go on pogo.com.au and when she dose go to school i have to give her 1o dollar's ever day.

• Du
      26th of May, 2008

Pogo ripped me off. paid for a year got 4 months. just trash, hope they burn in hell

• Pa
      25th of Jun, 2008

I don't even know how they got me but they did... I'm getting charged every month by this frikken company and can't get i stooped... they have no phone number or email address that i can get through on... i will take legal action as soon as i can find them, can anyone help me Paul London Ont. Canada

• Et
      18th of Aug, 2008

Have a new version of Aol. Now Pogo bumps me off AOL and I can't get the games! Been member for 5 years. Are they a rip off or what? Getting sick of paying, their web site has no real back up or help. They just want the money. Help me fix this thing, or NO MORE MONEY! CROOK"S.

• Et
      18th of Aug, 2008

Don't just sit there acting as stupid as you are. Why does Pogo hire a bunch of jerks that can't answer our question? Why, cheap cheap labor.

• Do
      27th of Aug, 2008

pogo...why is it...that some of us have been members since 200 or longer and never won a JP??? Also, why do you hide from people who want to ask you questions?? Maybe I should not be playing pogo? I love the games...can't afford to be a "club member"...as I am a senior with very low income. I play and play..and never win!

• Wi
      28th of Aug, 2008

I have an account with club pogo and I cannot play any of the games and there is nobody to tell about it there is no number to call and speak to anyone I paid for the year and all I want is the games or money back can anybody do something about that or say anything about that waiting to here from anyone

• Ri
      4th of Oct, 2008

my sound on my games is not working i payed for a hole year

• Ri
      4th of Oct, 2008

My Sound On Pogo Games Are Not Working And I Payed For The Year And No Way To E_Mail The Problem .

29th of Oct, 2008

I CAN NOT EVEN GET IN. THEY SAY MY PASSWORD IS WRONG. SO I HAD THEM SEND ME MY PASSWORD. THE SAME ONE I HAD BEEN USING IS THE ONE THEY SENT. SO WHAT IS WRONG? IS THIS A BIG SCAM? IF I DONOR GET A ANSWER I AM GOING TO THE BETTER BUSINESS. MAYBE THEY CAN FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON.

• Ep
      30th of Oct, 2008

Does anyone know whats going on with Pogo. It just beeps at me when I try to play a game?