Pogo.com / Unable to find out to discontinue Pogo service

I can no longer afford to pogo $12.00 a month and i want this service discontinued. I'm on a fixed income. I have been unable to find out how to discontinue this service.

Comments

Sa
  24th of Jul, 2007

Quote from another thread here... "For everyone who needs help with POGO. It is run by EA Games. Here is their phone number (650) 628-1500 It is a call center . Feel free to pass it along to anyone and everyone in Pogo. They will give you their standard reply that they are looking into it. Do NOT fall for it. Ask for an administrator or supervisor."

If that doesn't work, call your bank and tell them to not accept charges on your account from Pogo or EA Sports.

HTH! GL!

Ei
  6th of Jul, 2008

Just call your bank or credit card company and tell them to block any future payments to pogo.com... that should do it...

Lu
  26th of Dec, 2008

yes, dear. call your bank and tell them that you decided to cancel them and they are still charging you. tell them you want them to block pogo from charging you. it is call unauthorized charges. God Bless you.

P.s. Phil. 4:13 I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me.

best wishes,
lukebandit

Sh
  14th of Jun, 2010

I've been with pogo since 2003 and have never won nothing but wallpaper. When they show the winners you never reconized the names, they are all made up. I just paid my 39.95 for the year believe me it will be my last payment too them as they are a big rip off and all they are doing is taking our hard earned money. This was one of my only enjoyments in life as I am retired. I have better places to put my money, , not to some rip offs. I hope someone will be able to do something to this so -called company.