Pogo Or Electronic Arts / Unauthorized charges from my checking account

1 P. O. Box 9025Redwood City, CA, United States Review updated:

I made a phone call to Electroni Arts with regard to this Club Pogo Account. An account that was set up in my name and money was deducted from my checking account monthly. I do not have a computer at home and cannot access games on my computer during the day, my company does not allow this. They promised to cancel account, return my money and gave me a reference number. The very next day, they withdrew another amount from my account. I'm livid and don't know what to do. I dont' want to close my account that I've had for 16 years, but have no alternative.These people are cheats and liars.

Ma

Comments

• Ri
      1st of Oct, 2008

EA has billed me for product and services I have oredered but never got.
    Sent 7 complaints over 11 days and only response I have gotten explained that point of sales is too blame for not having product sent too me. EA is the point of sale, so basically they stole money from me, and just created a loop to deal with any problems.

20th of Oct, 2008

Electronic Arts aggtressively tries to charge accounts that have been canceled and it takes a great deal of tenacity to correct any of their actions. I would recommend that anyone dealing with electronic Arts use a "safe cardf" available from many credit cards and banks that sets limits and expires before any anticipated furure charges from this obviously unethical company.

• Ad
      26th of Jan, 2009

i bought the CD of cricket 2004. it asked for the CD key. i wrote the CD key but is not accepting it. The CD key is
    4C9H-Q5EA-R1Z1-XIXM-ROSU