PNC / gary gottesfeld
Gary is supposed to be a Mortgage "Professional". He claims that he has never written so many mortgages in his career, as he has in the last two months. My opinion is that every client should be treated equally, especially first time home buyers. Gary screwed around, made multiple errors, and has caused hardships, all because he either A. Does Not Care, B. Is Completely Incompetent, or C. Does Not Perform Well Under Pressure. Unfortunately for people looking to buy a home, any one of these horrible characteristics that Gary possesses is enough to keep your mortgage from going through. Maybe Gary should get into another line of work, like Basket Weaving or Crocheting, which does have such difficult time demands, and where mistakes can be made without serious repercussions. If Gary concentrated half as hard on writing mortgages, as he does making sure that fancy bow tie is just right, he would not be receiving complaints on this site, everyday, for the next 6-8 weeks.
Cheers Gary, you are one of kind!
More PNC Complaints & Reviews
- PNC Mortgage - stimulus modification loan nightmare 
- PNC Mortgage - class action lawsuit anyone? 
- PNC Bank - atm scam 
- Pnc Mortgage - Gary Gottesfeld - pnc mortgage 
- PNC Bank - hsa account 
- PNC Financial Services Group - overdraft
- PNC Financial Services Group - card center
- PNC Financial Services Group - overdraft fee
- PNC Financial Services Group - the posting of several od fees!
- PNC Bank - does not value customers