PNC Bank / rip offs galore
1- Charged more than $100 in fees claiming my account was overdrawn by a PENDING debit (that never came through).
2- Took money from my account to pay a loan WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION.
3- Holds up deductions and reorders them trying to make checks (as many as possible) bounce.
4- Claims funds are available when you call telephone banking, but then later claims that the funds were not really available.
5 - Charges double and triple fees on a bounced check. One fee for being overlimit, one for returning the check, and then more fees if you don't cover the difference immediately.
I have filed two complaints with the OCC. Please everyone ripped off by PNC file complaints with the OCC!!!
More PNC Bank Complaints & Reviews
- PNC Mortgage - stimulus modification loan nightmare 
- PNC Bank - atm scam 
- PNC Mortgage - class action lawsuit anyone? 
- Pnc Mortgage - Gary Gottesfeld - pnc mortgage 
- PNC Bank - hsa account 
- PNC Financial Services Group - problem depositing joint refund check 
- PNC Financial Services Group - fraud department/ customer service
- PNC Financial Services Group - pnc drive up atm
- PNC Financial Services Group - online banking 
- PNC - job