Playtikaslotomania

I was on level 850 something with about 12mill coins and lost it all after update and signing in to FB on my iPhone 5c. About 3 or 4 weeks ago, my iPhone 5c was hacked thru a survey email I opened offering free coins for the app slotomania. The virus affected everything on my phone. Since starting over and trying to repair the damage done, I have updated my phone to the os9 and my slotomania app, logged in with FB, has started me back to the very beginning. I know that this data is somewhere. I have no backup now, that I can find. Can u help me? A lot of time and some $$ is invested here. Thank you! Those running the scam were still using my old FB accounts to send the emails. The one hacked was Vickie Ramsey. I have 2 now with Vickie P Ramsey. One is active it was Vickie M P Ramsey. Please help me recover my lost data.

Playtika
Playtika

Vi
Sep 19, 2015

Comments

• Be
      Dec 13, 2015

I have just purchased [protected] credits for 244 ZAR and did not receive my credits. Can you please sort this out. This is not the only time this happened to me.
    Please refund or load my credits.
    Bennie Hayes. Facebook client login.

• Ri
      Feb 24, 2016

My advice stay away from this appis very adictive and they will take all your money for nothing

• Sh
      Feb 17, 2017

Please someone get a hold of Slotomania tech support anf let them know that customers are getting sqiggles and pixels, so can't play game. Looks as though Slto classics and current games are overlapped. I haven't bee able to play since sometime early Tues (2/14/2017).

May 27, 2017

In the middle of the games it stop and I lose my coins I have lost over 2 billions coins and the new game snake and ladder have stop couldn't play all day