Player Auctions / playerauctions is a scam!
I recently bought an account on playerauctions and the original owner managed so steal the account back after we had paid for it. This has happened two times. The first time he took it back just after 2 weeks of owning it. The second time he took it back about 3 months later. Paypal refuses to help as well as playerauctions.com. They claim to offer a guarantee towards this exact problem but they refuse to help. The customer service is horrible, all you get from them is a chat box with people who just tell you to email their "trust final resolution center" who takes 15 days at least to get a response back from if you're lucky enough to even get one at all. Don't use this website it is full of scams and fraud
More Player Auctions Complaints & Reviews
- PlayerAuctions or PlayerAuctions.com - scam, fraud, false advertising, no 100% guarantee 
- PlayerAuctions.com - false advertising 
- PlayerAuctions.com - theft & poor customer service 
- PlayerAuctions - major refund delay 
- PlayerAuctions - false advertising 
- PlayerAuctions - blizzard account
- PlayerAuctions - I have purchased an account through them with insurance, the previous owner reclaimed the account and yet they sided with him in the dispute
- PlayerAuctions - another customer who has been scammed
- [Resolved] PlayerAuctions - scam!!!
- PlayerAuctions - poor site management/integration with email server, zendesk, and player guardian