Plato's Closet / selling clothes back

1 Madison Heights, MI, United States Review updated:

I went into Plato's Closet to sell back a bunch of clothes, they told me it'd be a half hour wait and i told them to take their time that I had errands to run. I returned 5 hours later, to be told that nothing could be taken back becuase of 'stains, old labels, and the clothing being too worn.' Once i got home I went through eerything to find that barely anything had been looked over. It seems as though they just went through the first couple things on the top of the bags, because everything on the bottom was exactly folded and put the way i had it.

Hardly any of it was worn, and nothing was very old. This place is a waste of time, and a load of crap.

Comments

• Rh
      27th of Dec, 2009

I do agree with this. They barely look, and when they do, they throw clothes all over the place and make it a huge mess.

• Ta
      24th of Oct, 2013

I really don't understand the point of these complaint letters about "Consignment shops and used clothing/items? Why are people getting pissed off because a Consignment shop won't take or won't give them the cash amount they think they clothes/items are worth? Just because you like it and think it was the most stylish thing ever, doesn't mean that everyone else will. Why be insulted ?