Plato's Closetemployees and rules

Two words: overbearing and stalkers, oh my gosh you feel like you are being stalked the whole entire time. I have been there once with my husband, and he hated how they followed me around, knew my name, my husbands name, and what items I had in my hands. Second time, my friend and me felt the same way, third time, same, and the 4th time, trying to bring my clothes into them for cash was a joke, and get this they would not accept my husbands shoes because he was not there thats ludicrious. So we can cash and deposit one anothers checks w/o the other being there, but the shoes I bought for him and he never wore, platos closet wouldnt accept, unless he was present. At the end of this whole thing, they turned down all of my clothes, because they said, "they smell like they've been in a bag!" can you believe this!

So in otherwards you can steal the same sex clothes for cash, but just not the opposite sex. Ok i'll be sure to let everybody know. Hahaha ridiculous

They lost another customer, and everyone who went with me, three differ people all concure these people are psycho.

• Ha
    hannahhhh Sep 02, 2010

Yea i brought my abercrombie and hollister and thats all my bag o' things was and they didnt take any it!!! they said its too "worn". the employess were ABSOLUTELY RUDE. i asked 4 a dressing room and the person rolled thier eyes and said whos working that?? omg i was dissapointed

• Sh
    shahshahshah Feb 16, 2010

wow i don't know what's worse the lady complaining about something she probably doesn't understand, or the employee whose a bit defensive...ur rudeness would leave a bad taste in my mouth as well, way to build a brand.. I agree there are always things on the shelf that shouldn't have been bought, but you shouldn't take it so personal, its just business... we have to buy what can make us money.. I am sorry you had such a negative experience, I know it can be frustrating when we don't purchase your designer items. We go by guidelines that tell us the trends and reports to let us know what selling for us like capris which do not do well in my store as well. Don't let one bad apple turn you off from the brand, I promise we do care if your a customer and we want to see you happy!!

• Gr
    green_the_world Jan 22, 2010

that is amazing the people that sell to us are insane crazy. it all depends on the environment. some of the things that you bring in are 500 yrs old and you need to invest in glasses to see that i guess. we dont want you to come back we wanr normal people that listen to us explain OUR STRICT BUYING PROCESS.

wake the hell up!

• H8
    h8platoscloset82 Dec 08, 2009

i agree, i brought in all designer clothes and tey wouldnt take them because they were light wash jeans !! and they also said they werent accepting caprees !! its complete bull. i only got 3 dollars for 1 sweatshirt out of my 2 bags of clothes !! i will never go back to that store again, and as i went through the store i found stains on some of the items in there...

• In
    IndianaGuy Apr 01, 2009

I hate clothes that smell like sack!