Plato's Closetdont sell clothes at platos closet

I went to Platos Closet today to sell some of my never used clothes. When i got there they were very rude to me they told me that is would be 2 hours to review my clothes and when i got back after 2 hours they still didnt get to my clothes and said it would be another 45 mins it turned out the i waited 4 hours for them to look at my clothes and they offered me 50 dollars for 20 shirts and 2 pairs of jeans that were never worn they didnt accept to shirts because they said the items were borning i dont know what that means. I left very upset and dissapointed i would never go back there again.

• Co
    Connie Adams Carlton Mar 23, 2011

I agree! They never give you what you deserve in money! And they act as if they are better than us! I mean, they are working at a stinky store that doesn't even have the dignity to sell NEW things! I had an asthma attack in there earlier, it smelled so bad and it was stuffy and hard to breathe! I have the right to sue them, I had to use my inhaler and everything just to pump some air into me! And they were laughing at me up at the counter. I was so embarrassed of my asthma, I ran out crying and forgot to get my clothes. I went back the next day to get them, and they had taken them and hung them up to sell- and would not pay me! They told me I would have to "buy them back." I HATE that place!