Planet Fitness / rude staff & manager

Planet Fitness
I joined this gym almost a year ago & chose a black card so my husband could go with me on occasion. I was happy about the theme of a "no judgment zone" because it can be intimidating being around hard-core lifters etc. even if you're in great shape.

I went in for my instructional visit to learn how to use the equipment. The trainer was told I was there, yet I proceeded to wait 45 minutes for him to condescend to meet with me. After all the wait, I was given a cursory 15 minute instruction on the VERY basics with no instruction at all for the treadmills, ellipticals, etc., despite the fact that I told him that I was unsure on these newer machines.

In the subsequent times I've been there it has been like any other gym, but worse. It is always crowded beyond belief. The staff is generally too busy working out or hitting on the clientele to be of any help. And no judgment zone?! Someone needs to walk in there and decide for themselves! The vast majority are early to mid 20's and in phenomenal shape. More power to them, but the staff is supposed to be curtailing the muscle-shirted, oiled-up strutting & grunting that thrives there.

Planet Fitness Logo Planet Fitness