Planet Fitness / terms
I've been a member of planet fitness for five years. And have never had a problem. I have no complaints about the club. If you follow the simple rules and terms that you sign for in the first place there shouldn't be an issue. Billing is easy, it's drafted the 17 of each month( keep money in there), change your billing if you get a new card by the 10 of the month ( which is the members responsibility and states so on the agreement. If your draft doesn't go through there's a 10.00 service fee, and thats cheap compared to gyms like golds. There's an annual fee once a year. It also states monthly drafts aren't based on usage and you need to give thirty days notice for cx with a certified letter or come in and sign a cx form. I just don't get how anyone could
have such problems if they read what they sign... All that i am saying is it's a cheap gym. It's simple and basic and if you want more training and better equiptment you have to shell out
the money and find a health club that offers what you need. Cancel your membership and move on.
More Planet Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Planet Fitness - annual fee charge 
- Planet Fitness - rude staff and manager! 
- Planet Fitness - be careful when quiting this gym! 
- Planet Fitness - freezing membership! 
- Planet Fitness - billing practices 
- Planet Fitness - television station choices.
- Planet Fitness - the customer service from the front desk boy!!! 
- Planet Fitness - customer service
- Planet Fitness - employee service
- Planet Fitness - service