Pizza Hut.com / credit card order
I placed an online order from Pizza Hut.com and received a confirmation email. Once the pizza arrived, I followed the instructions from the site and showed my credit card to the delivery driver and tipped him. No sooner than I opened the box and was impressed at how delicious the order looked; his manager informed him that I had to submit my credit card information once again. I refused to re-submit my credit card information because I have been a victim of identity theft and didn't want to fall prey to fraudulent charges. For some insane reason Pizza Hut would rather me give the information again which would allow me to be charged twice eventually. Nevertheless, I sent the pizza back and logged onto my laptop in attempt to seek justice!
Buyer Beware when dealing with Pizza Hut.com. Place a cash transaction only!
More Pizza Hut.com Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - Delivery that was NEVER delivered
- Pizza Hut - delivery 
- Pizza Hut - service fee charge
- Pizza Hut - rude employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery I just ordered