Pizza Hut / bad quality, rude service, no customer service

United States, West Virginia, Sabraton Review updated:
Pizza Hut
We had a bad experience at Pizza Hut. The phone representative was curt with my wife, The
manager was rude when I picked up our order, the pizza was sloppily made and undercooked,
and the breadsticks were cold and rock hard.

This is not the reason for my current dissatisfaction. I understand that not every order can be an A+. But when I submitted a complaint online I heard nothing back. After a week I submitted a second report. Now it's been two weeks and still nothing.

Since there are so many pizza restaurants in our culture, you'd think pizza hut would want to offer superior customer service. Instead they offer none. Since their prices are notably higher than their competitors, one would think that quality of product and customer service would be high on their list of priorities. Nope.

Frustrated, I googled "Pizza Hut Customer service" and saw that there are hundreds of reviews just like this one.

What happened Pizza Hut?

A  10th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Pizza hut has the worst customer service ever. I have order from them twice and that's the last. My fault for being the second time. I had a terrible service first time around with hour late delivery and over pricing, yet I cam back a second round. This time around the delivery guy forgot my soda, then demanded tips saying it's a requirement 15%. Hello buddy, I may be Asian but not stupid as you think. If he wanted delivery, then he should have put it with the charge. Then he didn't give me a second copy of the receipt and I didn't even sign the original receipt. It was a credit card charge. Oh well, I can get 100% refund.
N  11th of Jan, 2010 by
Pizza Hut is suppose to throw old hard food away, put new fresh salads, pizza, for the buffet, breadsticks. Not keep old, hard, nasty food, suppose to make fresh ones, out of the walk - in. I know i've worked at a pizza hut.
A  10th of Jul, 2010 by
Pizza hut has the worst customer service!!! THEY ARE SOOO FRICKEN RUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
A  19th of May, 2011 by
I hate pizza hot! is there any online petition against pizza hut? ;)

Pizza Hut Logo Pizza Hut