Pizza Hut / product quality and delivery

1 HAMPTONHampton, Virginia, United States Review updated:

I have ordered 3 times recently from the PH in Hampton, Va.Gumwood and Mercury Blvd.Phone # [protected].The first time was for pick up.We arrived and pizza was ready.Later at home we discovered they did not put marinara on pizza, that went in the trash.We are forgiving people.We just excused it as an accident and ate left overs.But…..have since ordered and they claim they cannot find our addresse, so no food delivered.The last time was tonight...again.I had turned my phone volume down because of so many scammer calls and im ill and had been up since 100 A.M.I checked my calls because time went by with no delivery.Called and they said could not find and would not deliver but I could pick up.I cancelled and called Dominoes and got the same amount of food for $13.00 less.Ive lived in this area for 40 years and was a loyal PH customer...YOU WERE THE BEST!!!But ive seen so many PH restuarants close.Thought it was just a smart business decision.I was wrong.I know what the issue is.This area has been changing for some time.Youd probably be best to if you want prosper once again and have quality food to serve to vacate this whole region.So long...….

Jo
Jul 11, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      11th of Jul, 2018

just a thought but shouldn't these drivers know where they are going?
    do they hire someone just moved in to the city that day and know no streets or locations etc???