Pizza Hut / possible racist black woman

United States, Mississippi
Pizza hut
I went to the pizza hut yesterday and I went to the counter placed the order and handed the lady my card she swiped it and told me it was declined. The card had money on it so I went back out to the car and got another card that had more money on it. Came in placed the order with a different lady she was nice she told me it would be 20 min.. I went back in after 20 min.and the same lady that said the card declined. I stood at the register she started at me then picked up the phone stayed on it I sat back down. Then she got off of the phone I was there at the counter and the place was full of baseball players all were African American. She started asking them if they needed anything like I was invisible. One of them forgot his glass then she went to the other two or three behind me. I had to shout is my pizza ready. She said they cancelled it acting as if it had been the first time I came in. But I had to tell her I came back in 4:26 had to tell her when I reordered the pizza after all of that it was bout 5 pm I thought they never started the pizza so I asked if I could get a refund. Then the other one that was nice handed me the pizza. This is the last time I go into the Yazoo city MS pizza hut Its everywhere I go.
Aug 7, 2015