Pizza Hut / employees put hair in my soda

1 477 Franklin Mills CirclePhiladelphia PA, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (215) 637-4800

Today, Friday May 22nd, 2009 I had a disgusting experience at Pizza Hut that would make anyone never want to go there again. I went to the Franklin Mills Mall, Philadelphia, PA location to dine in and get the lunch buffet. It was busy and 1:00 p.m. and all the waitresses were not trying to seat me when the buffet closes at 1:30 p.m. I finally got seated and ordered my drink. I sat and ate some pizza, drank a little soda until I noticed a wad of hair, multi-colored – like it was taken from the bottom of a sink – floating in my glass of soda. When I approached the waitress who stopped by and told her about the hair she said “It’s obviously not my hair because I don’t have very much of it”. The waitress had an obvious medical condition where most of her hair had fallen out. The hair in my drink was not her hair. It was a crude and rude joke – probably because I was in a hurry to get seated while the buffet was still on. I will re-tell this story to anyone who mentions that they plan to eat at Pizza Hut or who has eaten at Pizza Hut.

Comments

• Di
      23rd of May, 2009

I never worked at Pizza Hut. I was a customer. Disgusted one at that.

• Di
      23rd of May, 2009

Go away.
    Don't write me anymore.
    I'm just spreading the word about my most disgusted experience ever. Go eat at Pizza Hut.