Pizza Hut

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 by

personal pizza and rude waitress #238

Newberry, Michigan
Danielle server # 238 @ the Pizza Hut In Newberry, Michigan was rude. We asked her to cook our RAW pizza dough for a personal ham & black olive pizza as well as the RAW dough for the cheese bread & she never did anything to fix it even after showing the RAW dough to her. She never filled drinks even after asked five times in 30 minutes! I asked for a manager and she became snotty. We waited another 20 minutes for a box for our thin crust pizza. Then another 25 for the check. I never met management during my visit even after asking three times. Waitress charged us for both RAW unedible food. I will never go to another pizza hut again. This is the nastiest pizza dinner and I'd rather eat cardboard pizza. This is the Rudest services I have ever had. I am on vacation and this is by far the worst vacation meal. Thanks a lot for ruining my mother's evening and making us wait for two hours.
Complaint comments Comments (26) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Comments

N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
If the pizza was raw why would you wait for a box to take it home. Sounds to me like you are lying because you are either unwilling and or unable to pay for your meal.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda You are so rude if this what you do every time. Why are you so angry in every comment that you replied?
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ITisME1 I am not angry, just I don't like liars. Obviously your parents did not raise you right. I am just stating the truth, that i the pizza was raw why would you eat it?
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda I think your parents dropped you when you were a baby, and after that happen they give up on you. then you became a waste for society. By the way i am not like you that sit all day eating, pooping and teasing people with your comments, you are a ##?##??# bully
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Juosao Thank you for defending me. he is rude and idnorent or maybe related to Trump.
@ITisME1 ignorant
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Juosao Your son is mental. You are lying and you admitted that your parents committed suicide when they found out that our son was disabled.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Juosao Maybe if you were not drinking while pregnant with your son he would not be autistic. But you are a liar. FIrst you claim that your parents were in the store with you and your son. Then you claim that they committed suicide because your son was diagnosed with autism. Which is the truth?
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ITisME1 ITisMe1, I checked you out on IP tracer, and apparently you and the woman with the disabled son has the same iP address, beside look at your latest comment. It is ITisME1, that was defending Juosao, not Juosao defending ItisMe1. Besides your IP addresses match. Nice try, and I notice both of you have the same misspelling for idnorant. You are the one that is "idnorant" You make alse accusations. You admitted to scalding your son with hot water to "cure" his autism. That does not work.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda The reason that we packed it in the box was because my mother did not find it raw, and this company made me fight with her. As soon as we got back to our hotel she said that I was very rude and embarrassed her because it seemed like I was trying to get a free meal. She and I are still fighting over whether it is raw or not, and then when I ate the leftovers our fight started again because like you she stated "if the pizza is raw why are you eating the left overs" Well guess what, there is nothing else to eat. They ruined our whole vacation because we are not speaking to each other. When I went to talk to the manager she became snotty, because she said that we cannot take the pizza home if we don't want to pay for it. This is by far the worst vacation because now my mother and I are fighting over whether the pizza is raw or not. She said that if it is raw why did eat the leftovers. O and we have a microwave in the hotel room.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ITisME1 Thank you, to update my situation, now my mother and I are not talking to each other because off these people. My mother told me not to make an issue, because the pizza was not raw that I was just looking for an excuse not to pay for the pizza. We take turns paying for the restaurant food. I told her that I was not paying for raw pizza, and she paid for it. I said I wanted a box for the leftovers and the manger was sassy and said that if I want the leftovers then I have to pay for the pizza. When we got home, my mother and I started arguing about whether it was raw or not. She said it was not raw, and that I was just trying to get out of paying the bill. Then when I reheated the leftovers in the microwave she got angry at me and asked why I am having the leftovers if it was raw. I told her that this was the only food to eat. SHe told me again how I embarrassed her in the restaurant, and that there was no need to use profanity.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Juosao This is a fifth lie, at least I have parents, your parents are maggot food.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda You don't know yet, I am smarter then that. Do you think i was going to give you my own IP address. Not in a million years. don't be scare I am not going to do anything to you. I have your IP and I know more about you then you think.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Juosao Oh by the way, I am putting a package together about your ignorant comments to me and to other people and about you and when i am done with it, it is going to be all over social media. To make this better I am going to use you IP address... just because you mentioned and to prove a point to you. if you remember i told you to stop being a $%&%$ to people.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Juosao He is most likely 11, years old which shows his immaturity. What is your excuse.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Juosao One more thing, putting personal information like his IP address over social media can get you into legal trouble. Both of you are acting like $%&%$. He is most likely a preteen, what is your excuse for immaturity?
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Juosao Good, just make sure you put the whole package, and include everything including the PM's that you sent me where you admit that you were up to your wits end and admitted to pouring scalding hot water on your son because he was fidgeting do to autism? Are you going to post that or should I copy and paste the PM you sent me?
N  14th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda had another pizza that was thin crust that was actually done right
bbq chicken bacon
N  14th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda had a thin crust bbq pizza that was alright
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Also why do you beat your son, you cannot beat someone just because they are autistic. A spanking is find, but you sent me a PM where you admitted to scalding your son with boiling water because of his arm flapping.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda That is funny coming from you. do you have brain damage from the fault. Not done yet MR #?%/#
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda Are you going to start to cry, let me know so I could stop. I don't want to make the baby that you are cry.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Juosao I am not the one that is crying. When you poured boiling water on your disabled son did he cry. I don't think you are a parent considering that you behave like a five year old. How could you scald your son by pouring boiling water down his hack because he was fidgeting?
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Juosao Let's say I have brain damage which is not true. Funny how someone who is supposedly "11" and suffers from brain damage can spell ignorant and loser and you can't.
N  15th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda Are you ready????
N  15th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes