Pizza Hut / overall service
I made an order from the portal, using information saved and previously used. My order was never placed, and when I called, it took 25 minutes to reach someone. That person said he was transferring me to the manager. However, I was placed back in the queue. I was in hold for 30 min. I actually drive to the store with my phone on speaker to die the manager.
And this is the part that infuriated me. When presented with the problem, the alleged manager said I can't place your order because I have too many pizzas in the oven... But you can place it on line again.. Wtf?
Is this the training they get? Needless to say, I am never going back to that store in 13750 n. Eldridge cypress, tx, despite my 10 year plus relationship with it, and I am seriously considering if my patronage if pizza hut should continue.
As a result, I drive down the street to domino's.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - unethical behaviour
- Pizza Hut - Non Service
- Pizza Hut - Service speed
- Pizza Hut - Customer service
- Pizza Hut - Delivery