Pizza Hut / poorly made pizza

pizza hut
Pizza hut use to be my favorite take out—back in the day. I can tell you that for a fact I will no longer order from them. Why you say. Because they suck big time. They dont care how they make the pizzas that you pay for. All they do is throw them together and then have the audacity to put those nasty, dried up things they call a pizza, in a box... And give it to you. On many occasions I have received pizzas with little or not enough sauce on the crust... So the pizza was very dry... Or parts of the pizza did not have any toppings... Now lets talk about the raw crust... Are they trying to make people ill by serving them raw dough... This has in fact happened more times than I care to mention.. I use to order faithfully every friday... It is too much of a hassle now.. To hope your pizza comes out right and then if not to have to wait for it to be re-made. They would sometimes send coupons for a free pizza but at this point I dont even want pizza hut pizza-even it is free-it will still suck. I am taking my money elsewhere—papa johns here I come. Even little ceasers is better. Pizza hut needs to just go out of business.

N  23rd of Jun, 2010 by
No need for the capitals.

Pizza Hut Logo Pizza Hut