Pizza Hut Malaysiapoor delivery service

I ordered pizzas from Pizza Hut Delivery by phone at 9.07am(20.12.2014) and was informed that they will be sent within 30 minutes. At 10 pm when I called enquiring about the delivery, I was informed that it was supposed to be 45 minutes not 30 minutes as informed earlier. When I complaint that even if the delivery takes 45 minutes, the pizzas should then have reached me. I only received my pizzas at 10.25 pm after my 3rd call to the hotline number. I was informed by the delivery boy that he only left the Pizza Hut Outlet in Kompleks Mutiara at 10.10 pm. From my receipt, my order time was 9.11 pm, if time taken is 45 minutes then the pizzas should reach me by 9.56 not 10.25pm! Pizza Hut Malaysia should improve on its delivery service if not your customers will not hesitate to order from other pizza companies as there are many pizza delivery services to choose from that can give better service. So Pizza Hut Malaysia, your service is very very poor and very inefficient. and I know that this is not the first complaint regarding your poor inefficient service.

Dj
Dec 20, 2014

Comments

• Ku
      Dec 29, 2014

Pizza Hut tak sedap pun.Now got many other pizza shops to choose from.