Pizza Hut / employee

pizza hut
803 s. mason rd.
Phone: 281 578 7676
rude employee by the name of miguel mistreating customers, hanging up on them... lying about the hours... canceling orders with no consent. terrible employee needs to be fired for his actions.

N  11th of Apr, 2009 by
A good place for you to go may the corporate feed back number (1-800-948-8488). Make sure you know what day you had the problems with the employee and a clear time line of what happened. Don't suggest the guy be fired, you will be put off and nothing will come of it. State clearly and concisely what happened. If you have a receipt, make sure you give them the order number.

Pizza Hut is pretty quick to give out coupons in response to complaints and thats the best your going to get. Hopefully a welled stated complaint will get some extra training for Miguel and his colleagues but nothing you do will get him fired.
N  16th of May, 2011 by
Everytime I go into this store, Their employees do not wear any hats or restraints. ITS GROSS! I dont want hair in my food!!! I dont understand how they coud even start to beieve that working with food doesnt require working with a hair restraint!!! Even when I get it delivered, the same blonde delivery girl, KRISTY, comes to my door very unprofessional looking, and with no hat. Sometimes I am afraid to eat my food! I want something done about this problem! Or I will Email franchise!!!
N  25th of Nov, 2012 by
I'm writing this letter in hopes that an investigation can be conducted at the Newcastle Wy Pizza Hut. The petty and injustice doings of the upper management should be looked into. Employees should feel as if they are a part of a great company that care's not just about their customers appreciation, but employee appreciation as well. Wage's are all over the board not equal. If you are a Male, chance's are you will make more than a female (good old boy network) There are so many times that the employees could of hired an attorney to investigate the company for age discrimination, gender, harassment, just to mention a couple, but were scared of retaliation and what could happen if they did. There are good people that work at the Newcastle Wy. store but the upper management should be looked into. Pizza Hut should award hard working dedicated people that thrive and take pride in their work. Most Newcastle Wy. Pizza Hut employees feels cheated, and unwanted. I'm sure this letter probably wont make a difference, but what can I do to protect those who feel change needs to come to Newcastle Wy. I my self think that Pizza Hut is the best pizza the world has ever known, and the employees are courteous hard working and deserve better. So please take this opportunity to help.

a loyal customer