Pizza Hut / extremely bad service; overcharged me; refusal to make it right

1 United States

On Saturday at approximately 3:15 I placed an on-line order for the special large 2-top for $7.99 and chicken wings (bone in). The computer said it would be delivered in about 45 minutes. An hour later I called and was told the order was returned to the store. They had called a number and the person said they had no ordered pizza. I have been ordering from Pizza Hut for years, and this particular Pizza Hut for over 4 years. I live in a well known apartment complex. There was just no excuse for this. The manager said the order would be remade and delivered to us. About 50 minutes later a delivery person came to the door with an order that was not even close to mine. And it was cold. After much complaining, (it should be noted, the complaining was me - the delivery person was polite) the delivery person called in the right order (I listened). Now its 3 hours later and another delivery person shows up. The pizza is right, but the wings are boneless. I just gave up and gave her a tip. Imagine my surprise when I found a charge for over $34 on my card (my on line order was a little over $20). Fraud much? Theft much? A call to the store was unbelievable - saying we had to pay for what we ordered. Wow that is just unacceptable. I want my $35 NOW and an apology from that store.

Li