Pizza Hut / natural rustica pizza

1 445 FM 1382 #4Duncanville and Cedar Hill, TX, United States Review updated:

Pizza Hut's Natural Rustica Pizza has been a big hit with my wife and I, when we can get it made correctly. The Duncaville, TX location has repeatedly made it wrong. Talking to management did no good. We tried the Cedar Hill, TX location. When I ordered the Natural Rustica (it has specific items), the order taker asked what toppings. I told her they were predefined. She said no. I asked to talk to the manager. A few minutes later, the order taker got back on the line and said the manager figured it out. So, I ordered two of them. My mistake. They used regualr tomatoes and regular sauce. The website indicates: The Natural crust is topped with an original sauce made from organic, vine-ripened tomatoes and natural mozzarella cheese. Enjoy the new Rustica recipe with sliced Italian Sausage, marinated Roma tomatoes and fire-roasted red peppers. Not even close. I sent an online complaint once before to Pizza Hut, but never got a response. I sent another one tonight. Based on both of the local locations' response/service and Pizza Hut corporate, their business must be doing pretty good to not deliver the quailty product they advertise.

Ja

Comments

• Sh
      6th of Feb, 2009

This happened to us several times too- so we've decided that we will no longer be ordering from Pizza Hut.

• Fm
      13th of Mar, 2009

Well, that's fine, but why did you settle with submitting a complaint online? Why didn't you speak with the store's general manager, the area coach, or someone at Yum Brands HQ?

No, I'm sure it's much easier to just rage about it on the internet. Pathetic.