Picture Me / Photo Studios / Bad pictures, bad service!

My daughter and my granddaughter and i (mother and grandmother) went to the picture studio located at walmart store in oshkosh, wi. 54904. We had my granddaughters 3d birthday picture taken. We had her pictured with a party type thing, and about 4 other poses taken. The selections we asked for, we asked the photo person what she thought when we selected these back grounds and she said they were good. I only have i daughter and i grand daughter and one of the pictures they took together turned out horrible and most of them did to be honest. But my daughter had to put half down on the package we picked out which was $50 down payment. The rest of the package was $54. Well when they called and said the pictures were done and ready to picked up i couldn't believe it. None of them turned out except the initial package. Well i offered to take the initial package without the ones that didn't turn out and they said i couldn't. I would have to take it all or they could return them and give me all of the same initial package. I said why would i do that when we had 4 or so other poses done and one being with my only daughter and only grand daughter. Well i said then i want my money back and she said they do not do that. She said she will give me half of the $50 back and that is it. I said you mean if i don't want any i still have to give you half of the money and she said yes. She said i could call the corporate office if i wasn't satisfied. I asked her to please show me on my copy of the receipt or anywhere in the store where it says they only give half of the money back if you are not satisfied, and she went behind the cash register and picked a small piece of paper off the till drawer that says it. I said show me on my receipt or anywhere in the store that says it and she said she cant. So when i called the corporate office and explain all this she said she would let me have the pictures i wanted and would call walmart store and let them know and that she would get back to me. Well its a week later no one called and when i went in there she said nobody called her. this is the biggest rip off and the biggest scam i know. If any one else is interested, to sue these people let me know because that is what i intend to do.

Comments

Gr
  11th of Sep, 2008

I agree entiely! I went to the photo studio in my Walmart in Old Bridge, NJ for my daughter's 5th Birthday photos. The photographer tried very hard and took some nice photos (they looked good on the monitor) but had no customer service training or really common sense. He continued to take photos, more than the required amount, after I asked if we could speed things up TWICE. By two year old was crying on the floor and he was cheerfully suggesting more poses! I couldn't take it! Then they tried very hard to up sell me to a 79.99 $ package when I came in for the 4.88 $ introductory offer. They told me to come back on SEpt. 3rd, on the 3rd I was told that was a mistake . I was told to come back on the 10th, yesterday. There was no one there all day yesterday and Walmart employees told me they didn't know why and that it was adifferent company that they only rent space to. I retuned today at 5:35pm and the photo studio was CLOSED AGAIN! An assistant manager said that the woman had left at 5pm eventhough he admitted they store was supposed to be open untill 6pm. I'm furios and I still do not have my photos! Take your blood pressure medication before dealing with these people. They are unprofesssional and infuriating.