Pick n Pay / metal foil in a piece of cake which resulted in bleeding
I bought a piece of cake from this store and I was poked by a sharp metal foil found in this cake just after taking few bites.
And when I seek for compensation they say they have their underwritten insurer aeggasked me to email all required docs "doctors note and pics taken by the manager who then asked me to liase with the insurer but the insurer didnt update me and I have been the one bothering them, they then promise to offer R500 which I consider as an insult and rejected an offer but after liasing with Pick n Pay headoffice they told me that their client is not liable.
More Pick n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- [Resolved] Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- Pick n Pay - boots and pants complaint
- Pick n Pay - complaint about poor service
- Pick n Pay - service
- Pick n Pay - pnp adult cat food
- Pick 'n Pay - bad service