Philippine Airlines / check-in staff mishandled case

1 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

I’m writing to express my disappointment for my mother (mrs. pacita gomez) travelling this morning to dumaguete - pr2545/mnldgt/7nov

The mishandling of your passenger is really unacceptable, knowing that my mother have checked-in early for flight pr2545/mnldgt/7nov cause she just bought the ticket right before she checked-in, cause she had misconnection a day before.
Your check-in staff coded a wrong gate info (gate 131) at her boarding pass that leads her for a misconnection again!

As far as I know, for security reason:
1. it is the responsibility of the airline staff to at least check/look for a missing pax - my mom was within the vicinity, have checked-in 5hrs prior the flight and at the boarding gate on time.. whilst she keeps asking the staff around “when is the boarding starting?” and no one even directed her to the right gate?
2. her baggage was still on flight pr2545 mnldgt 7nov even if she’s not onboard – where is the security checks for this flight???

The fact that my mother is coming from a long haul flight (ex auh-mnl) she was very exhausted and now she’s claiming of high blood pressure due to the stress that she was been mishandled. walking back & fort at your office whilst isn’t her fault - just to do the re-booking, claim her baggage back.

The negligence of your staff that leads to a health risk for a passenger, I hope you will look at immediate investigation to this – your airline is very poor on security safety, I should say!

We are loyal to pal but not anymore after this incident!

Mi