Petsmart` / lack of concern!
My dog was boarded at Brea, CA PetsMart for a couple days while I went away with my husband for his birthday. Second day we were gone we received a call about our dog. He was injured during play time, and it was not an emergency.
When we went to get him, he could not walk on his hind right leg, the vet says he has torn is meniscus and possibly has a hip fracture. My dog is a pure bred Golden Retriever and is in pain all the time. He has to go to a doggie orthopedist for surgery. Petsmart says that they are not liable for my dogs injuries and it was just an "accident". Fair enough accidents happens but it was on their property and 2 other dogs helped to cause the accident.
My 15 month old dog will never walk properly again and will probably never be able to go to the dog park or play like a golden should. I will sue them if need be, they need to do the right thing and cover my pets medical expenses completely.
More Petsmart` Complaints & Reviews
- Petsmart - return policy on live animals 
- Petsmart Grooming - not satisfied with their services! 
- Petsmart Pet Hotel - pet hotel killed my dog 
- Pet Smart Grooming - horrible customer service 
- Petsmart - employee treatment 
- Petsmart - grooming
- Petsmart - live superworms 
- Petsmart - petsmart in milpitas run by a rude manager
- Petsmart - fleas-grooming salon
- Petsmart - maggots