PetSmart — sick fish
Do not get fish from Petsmart, they are SICK!
I bought two fish from Petsmart to add to my well established tank. The new fish developed ick within a day or two and contaminated my tank and other fish. I lost everything in the tank (even with treatment) except a snail. I called Petsmart to complain. They denied having any disease ridden fish and offered to give my money back for the two fish purchased (give me a break). I asked to have the store manager call me back. Guess what? I never received a call. I should know better and it was stupid of me to buy fish at any large chain store. They just don't have staff with the skills required to care for fish. Please don't bother with Petsmart and go to a local owned pet shop that actually cares about keeping their pets healthy!
More PetSmart Complaints & Reviews
- Petsmart - return policy on live animals
- Petsmart Grooming - not satisfied with their services!
- Petsmart Pet Hotel - pet hotel killed my dog
- Pet Smart Grooming - horrible customer service
- PetSmart - employee treatment
- Pet Smart Kong Crate - web site picture different than product
- Petsmart Grooming Department - injury to my dog
- PetSmart - grooming
- PetSmart - constantly followed while shopping
- PetSmart - grooming touch-up