Simply Purrfect Logo

Simply Purrfect

Having problems with Simply Purrfect?

Simply Purrfect reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 12, 2019. The latest review cat litter was posted on May 7, 2021. The latest complaint cat litter was resolved on May 07, 2021. Simply Purrfect has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 7 reviews. Simply Purrfect has resolved 7 complaints.

Simply Purrfect Customer Service Contacts

1599 Hurontario Street, Suite 300
Port Credit, Ontario
Canada - L5G4S1

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Simply Purrfect Customer Service. Initial Simply Purrfect complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Simply Purrfect above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Simply Purrfect. Discuss the issues you have had with Simply Purrfect and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Simply Purrfect Complaints & Reviews

Simply Purrfectcat litter

your green container litter was great. But, the new White container litter is not as good and our cats don't like it (two separate boxes using different in each and the cats immediately snubbed the new white box litter in their normal location and went for the green box litter. I switched locations and both cats followed the green box litter.) Unfortunately, we liked the packaging and convenience of Costco shopping but now we will be buying another cat litter from a different manufacturer. You should not have changed. The new litter is coarser and darker and it is easy to tell the different. "Don't fix something that ain't broke"

Mike Stewart
Oakley, CA

• Simply Purrfect's response · May 07, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Please reach out to us directly at [email protected], and we would be happy to offer you a full refund. We truly appreciate the feedback!

Simply PurrfectSimply perfect cat litter

Good day, I am writing you the short letter to advise you that the simply perfect clumping cat litter does not clump in the slightest. Any yarn that our cat deposits just spreads out to a fine mess. This has been going on for months and months and months. Thus I am very very disappointed in the product. It used to be a great cat litter and now with the new formula it is absolutely terrible! During the pandemic we would purchase our cat litter from Costco, and we purchased 2 to 3 at a time. I've already thrown at least four or five boxes into the disposable waste.Sincerely Jerrold Gilbertson Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

# [protected]

email: [protected]@shaw.ca

• Simply Purrfect's response · Mar 29, 2021

Simply PurrfectCat litter

Have been buying Simply Purrfect cat litter from Costco for several years and it was an excellent product. It scooped great and contained the smell. In the last year the product has changed and it no longer clumps like it used to. I am very disappointed. The change has made me change to a different cat litter brand. Will buy Simply Purrfect if restored to original formula.

Simply PurrfectSimply Purrfect cat litter

The high level of dust in this cat litter is the WORST I have ever seen in a cat litter. I will not use it again because of the dust that is entering my cats' lungs. I have to wear an N95 mask so that I don't breathe in the dust.
        I wouldn't be surprised if your company is sued in a wrongful death suit of someone's cat(s)
        PLEASE REMOVE THIS FROM THE MARKET IMMEDIATELY!
        It is awful...and don't even get me started on the lack of clumping. My main concern is the DUST!!!

Simply PurrfectLitter

I just want to let you know I am very disappointed with the way the litter has been. I can't say exactly how long but it has been months. My cats seem to have allergies and sneezing when they have never been like that. Random yes but steady no. The smell is horrible more than any litter I have purchased in the past. Clumping is not like it used to be at all and the dust is just the same [censored] litter from the dollar store. I have been buying what I thought was the good stuff for months only to find out I was tricked into buying another product. Really disappointed and won't be coming back. Maybe you can try to fix this idk... Thanks for reading this if anyone even will. I'm in rancho Cucamonga, CA. Should that matter.

Simply PurrfectKitty litter

Your new formula is no longer cohesive enough to be functional. Attempting to scoop out the clumps does nothing more than redistribute the feline waste contaminating the rest of the unused product.

Waste of time, waste of money and unhealthy for the animals. "scoop away" will end up being cheaper in the long run.

Thanks for ignoring any productive r&d.

Never again! Cya!!!

Mar 12, 2019

Simply Purrfect — cat litter

I've bought this Simply purrfect scoopable cat litter for some years now, but the last batch I bought in...