Petro Canada / not environment friendly
Petro Canada is now charging $1.00 for air to fill tires. That is not only a rip-off, it is environmentally unfriendly as consumers might not fill their tires and could use more gas as a result.
I refuse to fill my car with gas at any gas station that has the audacity and environmentally unfriendly policy of charging customers for air!
I actually don't have any more to say than this, but need to add a few words to satisfy the 100 word requirement. Ooops, only 87 words, so here are a few more to satisfy the requirement.
More Petro Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Pivot Visa Card By Petro Canada - theft 
- Petro Heating Oil and Services - ripoff via overcharging and deceptive business practices 
- Petro Canada - charge for air 
- Petro Canada - double charging at the pump
- Petro Canada - rude employee and foul language 
- Petro Canada - lotto tickets
- Petro Canada - gas station services
- Petro Canada - gas station turned of pump early
- Petro Canada - contaminated fuel
- Petro Canada - theft