Petland / beware!!!

1 Dalton, GA, United States Review updated:

I want a papillon. I checked out this store and although they said it was a papillon I think it was mixed with something else. It's paws at 3 mo. of age were huge! and it's fur just didn't seem quite right.[coarse like a terriers]. I left the store not purchasing the pup and went home and pulled out all the papillon books I bought. Nothing in those books described the pup I looked at. I really believe it was mixed.
I've also heard that they buy from puppy mills. This I can believe since this pup didn't act like a healthy pup and probably was sick.
If you want a puppy do your research. I'm on the hunt for a good breeder now and staying away from petshops.

Comments

• Ro
      10th of Apr, 2010

Don't ever buy a dog from petland!!! We suspect our english Bulldog Rocco was the sickly runt of the litter. He is now 8 months weighs only 38 lbs on a normal diet, was diagnosed with idiopathic seizures, has had a cough since day one, and now has some kind of mange going on!!! Although we have a warranty on our adorable Rocco the owner of the Petland in South Austin Texas DAXA BHAKTA will not honor it! She has told us that it is our fault he is sick and never to call he store! Now is this the way you are supposed to treat a paying customer??? This manager lacks and class or integrity and does not have a honest bone in her body to do what she knows is right! These dogs are grade F dogs they are sick from day 1! Do not support petland or anything they claim to stand for!