Petland / beware!!!
I want a papillon. I checked out this store and although they said it was a papillon I think it was mixed with something else. It's paws at 3 mo. of age were huge! and it's fur just didn't seem quite right.[coarse like a terriers]. I left the store not purchasing the pup and went home and pulled out all the papillon books I bought. Nothing in those books described the pup I looked at. I really believe it was mixed.
I've also heard that they buy from puppy mills. This I can believe since this pup didn't act like a healthy pup and probably was sick.
If you want a puppy do your research. I'm on the hunt for a good breeder now and staying away from petshops.
More Petland Complaints & Reviews
- Petland - they lied us about ferret we bought 
- Petland - terrible experience! 
- Petland- Robinson Town Center PA - sick puppy!! 
- Petland - been ripped off 
- Petland Pittsburgh Monroeville - Monroeville, PA - sick puppy and false documents 
- Petland - account assure / comenity
- Petland - fraud on puppy purchase
- Petland - Canada - wing trims
- Petland Strongsville OH - Rude staff 
- Petland of Largo - We bought puppy, but he was seriously ill