Menu
PetCareSupplies Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

PetCareSupplies
reviews and complaints

www.petcaresupplies.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.1 43 Reviews

How responsive is PetCareSupplies's customer service?

19 Resolved
14 Unresolved
Somewhere halfway 🌗
PetCareSupplies definitely has some work to do, especially in their approach to handling complaints. Responding to all complaints, rather than just a few, is the key to success and a high rating, as all customers want to be heard. As for reviewers, we would advise reading resolved complaints to see how quickly they were addressed and what information PetCareSupplies needed to resolve them.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for PetCareSupplies has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

PetCareSupplies reviews and complaints 43

Newest PetCareSupplies reviews and complaints

J
12:41 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PetCareSupplies PetCareSupplies Review: Cheap Prices, Questionable Quality, and Slow Shipping

This website, PetCareSupplies, is not a good place to buy pet products. If you love your pets, you should avoid this website. The prices may be cheap, but the quality of the products is questionable. The products are not regulated by the EPA because they come from outside the US. This means that you don't know what you are giving your pet.

I ordered products worth $100 from this website, but it took three weeks for me to receive them. When I finally got them, one of the boxes was dented and open. The product labels were not the same as the ones in the US, and some of the instructions were in different languages. I talked to my dog's vet and the Frontline company, and they told me that legitimate products do not have an expiration date. However, the product I received from PetCareSupplies had an expiration date.

I tried to return the products, but I had to pay for the shipping even though the box was already open. The cost of shipping was more than what I paid for the products. I was very disappointed with the whole experience.

If you want to buy quality products for your pet, it's better to ask your vet for recommendations. Don't make the same mistake I did by buying from PetCareSupplies.

O
11:27 am EDT

PetCareSupplies Positive Review of PetCareSupplies for Frontline Plus Purchase

I recently purchased frontline plus from PetCareSupplies, an online business based in the USA. At first, I was hesitant to make a purchase due to the negative reviews I had read online. However, I decided to conduct my own research and reached out to frontline to verify the legitimacy of the product. I also looked into flea medications outside of the USA and found that PetCareSupplies is a legitimate business that abides by all laws.

I noticed that some reviews mentioned that the website is affiliated with marketing, but I don't see what the big deal is. Many businesses use affiliate marketing, and it doesn't necessarily mean that the products are fake or of poor quality. Additionally, some reviews mentioned that the domain is masked by the same one used by other big businesses. Again, I don't see how this is relevant to the quality of the products sold by PetCareSupplies.

I contacted PetCareSupplies on Facebook and through their website, and they were very responsive and helpful. I also checked the frontline plus product I received and found that it had a date on both the box and vial, as well as stickers and information inside. There were no funny-looking stickers or anything that didn't match, so I felt confident that the product was legitimate.

I understand that there are many horror stories out there about flea medications, but I think it's important to do your own research and not just rely on what you read online. It's also important to remember that you shouldn't play vet God and put anything on your pets without consulting a veterinarian first. In my case, my Dachsador has a flea allergy, and frontline plus has helped him greatly.

Overall, I had a positive experience with PetCareSupplies and would recommend them to others. I think it's important to be cautious when purchasing any product online, but I don't think the negative reviews about this business are warranted.

J
11:21 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PetCareSupplies PetCareSupplies: Delayed Delivery and Suspicious Customs Flagging for Flea Medicine

I recently made a purchase on PetCareSupplies for flea medicine for my cats. It's been three weeks since I placed my order and I was told that my package would arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday of last week. However, it's now Friday and I still haven't received my package. I decided to give them a call to inquire about my order and they informed me that my package was flagged by customs. This sounds suspicious to me, and waiting for another week for my package to arrive is frustrating. My cats are scratching like crazy and it's heartbreaking to see them suffer. The fleas have even turned to me and I'm covered in bites from head to toe.

Initially, I chose to purchase from PetCareSupplies because of their affordable prices, but now I see that it wasn't worth the hassle. I've read reviews from other customers who have received fake flea medicine, and I'm not willing to risk putting that on my pets. I requested a refund instead of waiting for my package to arrive. They informed me that the package might still arrive, and if it does, I will have to send it back. However, I saw someone else mention that the return shipping was expensive, and I can't afford that.

PetCareSupplies assured me that I will receive my refund within 3-5 business days, but I'm skeptical at this point. I hope they give me my money back first before figuring out how to get their fake product back. It shouldn't be my problem. Waiting for a month for flea medicine is unacceptable, and I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone.

Is PetCareSupplies legit?

Our verdict: Through its investigations, Complaints Board highlights PetCareSupplies with moderate legitimacy concerns, advising potential users to proceed with caution. The advice underscores the importance of meticulous review of PetCareSupplies's practices before engagement.

PetCareSupplies earns 36% level of Trustworthiness

Moderate Trust Alert: Complaints board rates PetCareSupplies at 36%. Read reviews and beware of negative issues before engaging.

PetCareSupplies protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to PetCareSupplies. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We found clear and detailed contact information for PetCareSupplies. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
  • PetCareSupplies has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • Petcaresupplies.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Several mixed reviews for PetCareSupplies have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.
L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PetCareSupplies PetCareSupplies Review: Feline Frontline from Overseas - Not Worth the Risk

I recently made a purchase from PetCareSupplies, specifically for feline Frontline. I was hoping to save myself a trip to the vet, but unfortunately, it took about two weeks for my shipment to arrive. By the time it did, I was already regretting not just going to the vet in the first place. When I opened the package, I immediately noticed that something was off. The packaging didn't look quite right to me. The cat photo on the package was different, the text wasn't all in English, and the damage amounts were not in ounces.

I decided to do some research to see if what I had received was legitimate. It turned out that the Frontline I received was packaged for other countries. I wasn't sure if the dose and ingredients were the same as the U.S. version, so I looked online for more information. Unfortunately, I found conflicting reports. Some people said they had used the medication on their cats with no issues, while others reported problems, such as their cats still getting fleas after treatment.

I didn't feel comfortable using the medication on my cat, so I ended up throwing it away and losing my money. It was frustrating because the shipment came from overseas and had gone through customs, so returning it would have been problematic. I learned my lesson and will only purchase directly through my vet in the future.

One thing I noticed is that there are a lot of positive reviews for PetCareSupplies online. However, I suspect that many of them are fake. It's important to be cautious when reading reviews and to do your own research before making a purchase. Overall, I would not recommend PetCareSupplies.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PetCareSupplies Petcaresupplies.com Review: Cheapest Frontline Plus for Cats with 20% Discount and Free Shipping!

I just bought a 12 dose supply of Frontline Plus for my cats from Petcaresupplies.com and I gotta say, it was the cheapest I could find online. Plus, I got a sweet 20% discount and free shipping! But, I gotta admit, I was a little worried about how long it was gonna take to get to me. The confirmation email didn't say anything about shipping time, so I had to do some snooping around to figure out where they were based. Turns out, they're in the UK! I was a little bummed about that, but I did some research and read some reviews to make sure they were legit. The reviews were kinda mixed, but I decided to take a chance and see what happened.

I ordered on September 26th, 2017 and it shipped on September 28th. I was pretty stoked when it arrived on October 4th! The package looked a little different than what was on the website, but the active ingredients (fipronil) were exactly what I was looking for and they were actually slightly higher percentages. So, overall, I'm super happy with my purchase! I haven't used the product yet, but I'm pretty confident that it's gonna work just fine.

If you're reading this and you work for petcaresupplies.com, I do have one suggestion. You might wanna let international customers know that you're based in the UK and that there might be a small international shipping fee (less than five US dollars) before they make a purchase. I know some people have had issues with that in the past, but I'm a happy customer and I definitely recommend them!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PetCareSupplies Terrible Customer Service and No Delivery: My Experience with PetCareSupplies

I recently made a purchase on PetCareSupplies for a flea collar for my furry friend. Unfortunately, it has been over a month and I still have not received my order. I have tried calling their customer service several times to get an update on my order or possibly cancel it, but I have had no luck. In fact, I have been hung up on five times when I called. It was frustrating to say the least.

The first two times I called, I asked for a refund and the person on the other end acted like they couldn't hear me and hung up. The third time, I finally got through to someone, but they were yelling at me while I was trying to have a conversation about my order. When I asked for a refund, the person got very defensive and started yelling even more. I couldn't understand what they were saying due to their heavy accent and the phone breaking up. When I asked them to repeat what they said, they acted like it was my fault that I couldn't understand them. It was a terrible experience.

I chose to order from PetCareSupplies because of their "100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back" policy. However, it seems like I won't be getting my money back and I am extremely disappointed with their customer service. I am still waiting for my package to arrive, but I am also asking for a refund.

I strongly advise against using PetCareSupplies. Their customer service is terrible and it's not worth the hassle. I usually order from Chewy, but I thought I could save $20 by ordering from PetCareSupplies. However, I have learned my lesson. The extra $20 is worth it for fast shipping and better customer service.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PetCareSupplies PetCareSupplies.com Review: Buyer Beware - Read Reviews Before Purchasing

So, I bought a 12-month supply of FrontLine Plus for my little doggo without reading any reviews. It cost me $89.00 and my bank charged me an extra $2.67 for a "foreign transaction fee." It took two weeks for the product to arrive, and when I opened it, I noticed that the pictures on the individual packages were off-color. I also read the fine print and saw that the registration holder was a company in South Africa. I checked out PetCareSupplies.com's FAQ section and found out that they claim their products have the same ingredients as those made in America, but they can charge less because of the exchange rate.

After reading some reviews, I saw that some people gave the company five stars, while others gave it only one. Some people even said that the liquid they applied to their pets didn't work on fleas. I didn't want to risk my puppy's health with foreign chemicals, so I decided to return the product. I called PetCareSupplies.com (their opening time seems to be England time) and spoke to a person who gave me a "Return Authorization Number" and a London address.

I used the same box that the product came in and didn't open any of the vials. The cheapest postage from Baltimore, MD to London, England was $22.50. If I get my $89.00 refund, I'll consider it a $25.00 "Stupid Fee" for not reading reviews first. So, if you're thinking about buying from PetCareSupplies.com, be careful and read reviews first.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PetCareSupplies Unhelpful Customer Service and Suspicious Practices: My Experience with [Company Name]

I bought some pet supplies from this company, but I didn't get a confirmation email. I called them up to ask about it, but the person on the phone was really unhelpful. I tried calling back a few times, but the same guy kept answering and hanging up on me. Eventually, I got a confirmation email, but I was really suspicious by this point. I looked them up online and found out that they had a lot of complaints and a really bad rating from the BBB. I decided to cancel my order, but when I called back, the same guy answered and hung up on me again. I kept calling and he kept hanging up, but eventually I got a confirmation of my cancellation. I'm still worried that they might have my personal information, though. I called my bank to cancel the charge, but they said that the company could still try to charge me again. I'll have to keep an eye on my account to make sure that doesn't happen. I think the lesson here is that if something seems too good to be true, it probably is. I found out that this company was selling their products for a lot less than other companies, which should have been a red flag. If you're thinking about buying from them, I would recommend reading the BBB complaints first.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PetCareSupplies Frustrating Experience with PetCareSupplies: Order Not Received, Argumentative Customer Service, and Hidden UK Location

I placed an order for Capstar on July 28, 2020, and paid for tracking, but unfortunately, I did not receive it. I called on August 4, 2020, and was charged again for tracking. I was told that my bank had my money and that I should wait for processing to be completed. I was surprised to learn that the company is based out of the UK, as nowhere on the shipping page did it mention this. I was frustrated and asked to cancel my order and get my money back. The customer service representative told me that if I didn't want to keep it, I could return it when I receive it and then get my money back. However, I was concerned about when I would receive it since I didn't have tracking. The representative informed me that it could take up to 20 days.

I argued with the customer service representative about how it needs to say something about it coming from the UK and how it can take up to 20 days to receive the order on the shipping page. My husband called the bank and disputed the charges. On August 20, 2020, I received a call from the manager of the company, who wanted to know why I was disputing the charges. I explained that I did not know that it was coming from the UK and how I still have packages I'm waiting on from the UK. I suggested that they put somewhere on the checkout shipping page about how they are based in the UK and how it could take up to 20 days to receive the order.

The manager argued with me that it's on their website, and he doesn't have to put it on that page. He asked if I received my package yet, and I replied no. I tried to track my order on their website, but it didn't even show that I placed an order. I was frustrated and told him that this sounded like a scam. He told me not to accuse him of being a scammer since he's not accusing me of receiving my package. He informed me that his business is ballooning and has been for the past 10 years and how he didn't need to hear this. He also told me that I shouldn't call him or his business a scam.

Overall, my experience with PetCareSupplies was frustrating. I was disappointed that I did not receive my order and that the company is based out of the UK, which was not mentioned on the shipping page. The customer service representative and the manager were argumentative, which made the situation worse. I would not recommend this company to others.

S

PetCareSupplies Beware of Deception: My Experience with PetCareSupplies.com

I recently made a purchase on petcaresupplies.com and had a less than satisfactory experience. After placing my order, I received an email from Norton Shopping Guarantee, which I found suspicious as I had never heard of this service being offered by Norton before. Upon further investigation, I discovered that Norton only provides internet security and not consumer buyer protection. This made me question the legitimacy of the website.

I also found that many customers who had ordered from this company had discovered that it was not located within the United States, despite the website suggesting otherwise. The 800 numbers listed on the site also did not include the "+1" typically used for U.S. numbers. When I called the numbers provided, I only received an answering machine with a middle eastern accent, which further suggested that the company may not be located in the U.S.

One of my biggest concerns was the deception used by this company to appear trustworthy and lure customers in with lower prices than other sites offering the same products. I trusted the site's claims of security and completed my purchase, but now regret doing so. Other reviews have suggested that customers may not receive the actual product they ordered and instead receive a cheap package with an unknown chemical that is not licensed to be sold in the U.S. Some customers have even reported negative reactions in their pets after using these products.

Unfortunately, my bank was unable to stop the pre-authorized debit I made when completing my purchase, and I am now out the cost of the purchase. My personal information is also now floating around in cyberspace, accessible by unknown parties. I would strongly advise others to avoid this company altogether and pay the extra money for a legitimate product that is safe to use on their pets.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PetCareSupplies PetCareSupplies Review: Lack of Transparency on Shipping and Long Delivery Times

This company, PetCareSupplies, is not very clear about where they ship their products from. I had to do some digging to find out that they actually ship from the UK, which was a surprise to me. I only found out after I was charged an extra customs fee on my credit card. I wish they had been upfront about this from the beginning.

Another thing to note is that shipping from the UK can take a long time. The website FAQ mentions that it could take up to a month for items to arrive in the US. This is something to keep in mind if you need your pet supplies quickly.

I actually ended up canceling my order for flea preventative because of these issues. I was able to get a refund, but it took longer than the 3-5 business days that they promised in the email. This was frustrating, but at least I eventually got my money back.

Overall, I think it's important for companies to be transparent about where they're shipping from and how long it will take for items to arrive. If I had known that PetCareSupplies shipped from the UK and that it could take a month to get my order, I probably would have looked elsewhere for my pet supplies. It's always better to shop locally if you need something quickly.

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PetCareSupplies PetCareSupplies Review: Terrible Customer Service & Fake Reviews, Don't Trust for Prescription Meds

I was super stoked when I stumbled upon PetCareSupplies (petcaresupplies.com) because they had the Simparica trio at a wicked good price. I was ready to add it to my cart and checkout, but then I noticed something that made me pause. The packaging clearly stated that it was "to be supplied only on veterinary prescription." Uh oh, I don't have a prescription for that!

I reached out to their support team via email, and they told me to call their 800 number. Let me tell you, the service there was straight up awful. I had to wait on hold for what felt like an eternity, and when I finally got through to someone, they were not helpful at all.

Despite the terrible customer service, my package did arrive within two weeks, which is pretty standard for overseas shipping (I'm in the US). However, I'm not comfortable giving my dog something that requires a prescription without actually having a prescription.

After doing some more digging, I noticed that the reviews for this site are pretty much split down the middle - half of them are terrible and the other half are glowing. That's a red flag if I've ever seen one. It seems like they're trying to combat the negative reviews by posting fake positive ones.

That being said, if you're just looking for non-medicated or non-edible items for your furry friend, you'll probably be okay. But I definitely wouldn't trust this site for anything that requires a prescription. Honestly, I think this site should be shut down.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PetCareSupplies PetCareSupplies: Selling Unapproved Pet Products from South Africa - My Experience

I recently had a bad experience with PetCareSupplies and I want to share my story with you. I ordered Frontline Plus from their website and when the package arrived, I noticed that the product was from South Africa. I contacted Merial, the manufacturer of Frontline Plus, to ask if it was safe to use. To my surprise, Merial explicitly told me not to apply the product because it was not EPA approved.

I was shocked to hear this news and immediately did some research. I found out that the EPA only regulates products that are manufactured in the USA and that have an EPA registration number. The product I received did not have an EPA registration number, which means it was not approved by the EPA.

I also found out that the product was manufactured in South Africa and was only meant to be used in South Africa. This means that PetCareSupplies was breaking the rules with the EPA and putting the well-being of our animals at risk just to make a profit.

I was very disappointed with PetCareSupplies and I would not recommend them to anyone. It is important to always check the labels and make sure that the products we use on our pets are safe and approved by the EPA. Don't make the same mistake I did and put your pet's health at risk.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PetCareSupplies Poor Customer Service and Shipping Experience with PetCareSupplies - Not Recommended

I recently received my order from PetCareSupplies, but unfortunately, it was not the right one. I was quite disappointed and frustrated with the situation, as I had been eagerly waiting for my order to arrive. When I contacted their customer service team, they suggested that I wait for the other person to receive my order and then ship it to me. However, I was not willing to wait any longer and asked them to reship my order instead.

After some back and forth, they finally agreed to reship my order, but then they called me a few days later to inform me that there was a problem with my order. I was surprised to hear this, as I had already informed them of the issue five days prior. They then asked me to wait for the other customer's order again, which I found quite frustrating.

To make matters worse, they kept telling me that it would take 7-14 days for my order to arrive, as they were based in the UK. When I asked for a shipping number, they told me that there was no tracking number since I was getting free shipping. This was confusing to me, as I had received a tracking number for my first order, which was also free shipping.

Overall, my experience with PetCareSupplies was very poor, and I would not recommend them to anyone. They seem to have no idea what they are doing, and their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy pet care supplier, I would suggest looking elsewhere.

O
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PetCareSupplies Disappointing Experience with PetCareSupplies: Delayed Delivery and Hidden Fees

I recently made a purchase on PetCareSupplies for flea medication for my furry friend. However, I have to say that my experience with this website was not the best. Firstly, my credit card was billed right after I placed the order, which was a bit concerning. Secondly, it has been 21 days since I placed the order and I still haven't received the product. This is quite frustrating as I was expecting it to arrive much sooner.

To make matters worse, I also noticed a small additional fee on my credit card statement, which was apparently due to a customs fee. This was surprising as the product was supposed to be shipped from the United Kingdom, but the manufacturer is actually located in Georgia, one of the 52 states in the US. This made me question the authenticity of the website and their claims.

I would advise anyone who is considering purchasing from PetCareSupplies to do their research beforehand. There are many other websites that offer pet medications, and it's important to make sure that you are dealing with a reputable company. It's also worth noting that anyone can become an affiliate of this website and earn a commission by promoting their products on their own website. This means that there may be third-party sellers who are not directly affiliated with PetCareSupplies, which could lead to further complications.

When I called to inquire about my order, I was met with a defensive attitude from the customer service representative. They immediately pointed out that it was stated on their website that the product was being shipped from the UK. However, I feel that this information was not made clear enough, and it was not until after I had placed my order that I realized this.

Overall, I am disappointed with my experience with PetCareSupplies. Their website may seem appealing at first glance, but I would advise caution when making a purchase. It's important to do your research and make sure that you are dealing with a trustworthy company. As for me, I am still waiting for my order to arrive, and I hope that it will be worth the wait.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PetCareSupplies Terrible Experience with Petcaresupplies.com: Don't Waste Your Time or Money

I gotta say, I'm not too happy with my experience with Petcaresupplies.com. I was trying to save a few bucks by ordering my golden retriever's Frontline flea medication from them instead of the other sites I usually use. But boy, was that a mistake. It's been a whole month and I still haven't received my order! And don't even get me started on their customer service. It's like talking to a robot or something. I've sent them like 6 emails asking where my package is or if they can give me a refund, but all I get back is some generic message about how standard shipping takes 10-14 business days and they don't provide tracking. Like, what kind of customer service is that?

I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty frustrated at this point. I spent over $100 on this flea medication that I never even got, and now they won't even give me my money back. I've decided to just let my credit card company handle it from here, because I don't have the energy to deal with this sketchy company anymore. I mean, seriously, don't even bother shopping here. You'll just end up wasting your time and money. And if your package does get lost or damaged during shipping, good luck trying to get any help from their customer service. It's like they don't even care about their customers or their pets. So yeah, I definitely wouldn't recommend Petcaresupplies.com to anyone.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PetCareSupplies PetCareSupplies.com: A Fraudulent Website to Avoid for Your Pet's Health and Safety

This website, PetCareSupplies (petcaresupplies.com), is not to be trusted. They may look legitimate, but they are actually fraudulent. I had a terrible experience with them when they tried to use my card to purchase flea medication. Luckily, my bank caught it and warned me that this group was trying to use my card number in various places in Africa and the Middle East. This is a huge red flag and consumers should be aware of this.

Furthermore, the fact that they are shipping flea medication to the US from outside the US is highly suspicious. I immediately called to cancel my order the same day I placed it. However, when I called the 1-800 number provided on the site, the phone rang six times before a man answered with a simple "Hello?" I asked if I was calling petcaresupplies.com and he replied with a hesitant "Uh... sure." This made me very nervous and I hung up to make sure I dialed the correct number. Unfortunately, I did. This made me panic because these people could be selling fraudulent flea medication and other medications.

I plan to attempt to return my product once it is delivered. However, I absolutely will not be applying whatever was sold to me by petcaresuppplies.com to my pets' bodies. It is not worth the risk of harming my pets. Consumers should be very cautious when dealing with this website and should not trust them with their pets' health.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PetCareSupplies PetCareSupplies.com Review: Mixed Feelings on FrontLine Plus Purchase

I'm always on the lookout for ways to save some cash on my dog's FrontLine Plus. My vet has recommended it for years, and it's always been a bit of a financial burden. So, when I stumbled upon petcaresupplies.com during a Google search, I was thrilled to see that they had the best price. I quickly placed my order and eagerly awaited its arrival.

After nine days, my package finally arrived here in Massachusetts. While it was a bit of a longer wait than I'm used to with domestic suppliers, I was still excited to see my purchase. However, when I opened the package, I was surprised to see that it had been mailed from the United Kingdom and was in South African packaging.

I distinctly remember looking for a picture of the US packaging when I placed my order, and that's what the website showed. The packaging I received was complicated and multi-layered, just like what I'm used to from US suppliers. But, I'm always a bit wary of foreign suppliers due to the prevalence of counterfeit drugs flooding the market. I decided to take a chance and use the product, and it seems to be working fine. However, I'm not thrilled about the "bait and switch" tactic that petcaresupplies.com used. It's not fair to post a picture of the US version of the drug and then send something else entirely.

Overall, I'm not sure if I'll order from this company again. While the product seems to be working fine, I don't appreciate the lack of transparency in their advertising. It's important to be upfront with customers about what they're purchasing, especially when it comes to medication for our furry friends.

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PetCareSupplies Terrible Customer Service and Product Mix-Up: My Experience with [Company Name]

This company is a mess. My dog is more organized than they are! I ordered a Seresto collar, but they sent me Frontline instead. I called them up and they said they would send me the right product. But what did I get? Ear drops! And to top it off, the invoice was for someone else! They told me to mail the product to the other person and they would send me mine. What kind of customer service is that? I did it out of respect for the other person, but I'm not holding my breath that I'll get my collar in return. It's been two weeks and still no collar. I'm out $42.85 for the collar and shipping. I sent them an email demanding a refund, but I doubt I'll get one. They ship internationally, but it takes forever and I'm not even sure if the product is authentic. The collar didn't smell or feel like the ones I've used before. I tried to save money, but I should have trusted my gut. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PetCareSupplies Disappointing Experience with PetCareSupplies: A Review of Their Service and Customer Support

I was on the hunt for the best deal on Frontline Plus for my furry friend, and I stumbled upon PetCareSupplies (petcaresupplies.com). They had the lowest price, so I decided to give them a try. However, as I was entering my card information, a pop-up appeared warning me that they wouldn't refund my purchase if it was mailed to the wrong address. I checked the box to acknowledge this, but the pop-up kept reappearing on my screen, and I couldn't proceed with my purchase.

Frustrated, I hit the back button and tried to find out if my transaction had gone through by starting a chat with their customer service. Unfortunately, the person I was chatting with didn't seem to have a strong grasp of the English language, and I had to wait a long time for their responses. They told me that my account had been activated without my address or card information, which didn't make sense to me.

I decided to call PetCareSupplies to place my order instead, but the representative informed me that they were based in the UK and that it would take two weeks for my order to arrive. Unfortunately, my dogs were scheduled to go to the vet in two weeks, so I needed the medication sooner. Plus, I realized that I could buy the same medication from Walmart without having to worry about shipping.

Overall, I was disappointed with my experience with PetCareSupplies. It's important to be cautious when entering your card information online, as there are many hackers out there. I also recommend doing your research before making a purchase from a new company. In my opinion, it's often better to stick with well-known brands or retailers. As for me, I'll be looking into some home remedies for my pets instead.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact PetCareSupplies customer service

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with PetCareSupplies?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PetCareSupplies Customer Service. Initial PetCareSupplies complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PetCareSupplies above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PetCareSupplies. Discuss the issues you have had with PetCareSupplies and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.