Having problems with PetCareSupplies?

PetCareSupplies reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 27, 2014. The latest review Frontline plus was posted on Feb 18, 2021. The latest complaint Shipping, customer service, delivery, was resolved on Jul 26, 2020. PetCareSupplies has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 19 reviews. PetCareSupplies has resolved 18 complaints.

PetCareSupplies Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PetCareSupplies Customer Service. Initial PetCareSupplies complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PetCareSupplies above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PetCareSupplies. Discuss the issues you have had with PetCareSupplies and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PetCareSupplies Complaints & Reviews

PetCareSuppliesFrontline plus

I ordered flea medicine and received a confirmation email on April 16th 2020. It is now February 18th 2021. I never received my flea medicine. I was in regular contact with USPS but the answer was always the same. My package hasn't moved. I sent multiple emails asking for a refund and never received any refund or had any contact with anybody from pet care supplies. It was only $27 but that's $27 I could use on flea medicine I'm going to receive

• PetCareSupplies's response · Feb 22, 2021

Dear Katie,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We are very sorry to learn that your experience with your last order, was less than adequate.

At PetCareSupplies.Com, we pride ourselves in giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry.

We had processed a complete refund for the order wich you never received. This refund was processed to the same mode of payment and it usually takes 3-5 working days for he refund to reflect in the account.

We thank you for bringing this to our attention. It will help us improve our operations and services.

We very much appreciate your business and hope that you will remain a valued customer.

We assure you that we'll strive always to raise our services to your satisfaction, and if there is any difficulty, don’t hesitate to contact us back.

• Updated by Katie eldridge · Feb 22, 2021

Thank you so much. I will more than likely begin ordering from you again. It's far more affordable than the vets office

PetCareSuppliesShipping, customer service, delivery,

Asked for refund after I was told I didn't get a tracking number because I didn't pay shipping and handling yet was charged international fees that I won't get back if I see my refund. I ordered my product 2 weeks ago still no sign of my order. I paid right at 200 bucks for everything yet no product, no respect, no satisfaction, and no relief for my scratchy babies. it guarantee a full refund for whatever I have a problem with I have several. Most importantly no respect and no product.

• PetCareSupplies's response · Jul 28, 2020

Dear Calida,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused you.

If you don't get the order by this Friday, please let us know, we will process full refund.

We are sorry you did not receive your package as promptly as you expected. Our company would like to apologize for the late arrival of your order due to the global pandemic.

This is not our norm and is unaccustomed. Ideally, our shipping would take 10-14 business days.

We greatly assure you our very best services and look forward to filling your future orders in timely manner.

PetCareSuppliesSoresto flea collar

I ordered a seresto flea collar on june 1st 2020, and have yet to receive it. My confirmation # is 4271798. I track it and it was shipped out 06/06/2020 and it stopped in ny back on the 10th. Where is the collar?

Soresto flea collar

• PetCareSupplies's response · Jul 28, 2020

Dear Kenneth,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per the update we have from our shipping partner your order was delivered at the provided shipping address on June 26th 2020.

Since the out break Covid-19 the shipments are taking longer than usual for the delivery.

We really appreciate your understanding and patience in this regard.

Thank you.

Oct 31, 2019

PetCareSupplies — frontline plus

I received an order of Frontline Plus today that I did not order. Please do not send any more in the future...

Oct 07, 2019

PetCareSupplies — frontline plus

The company says it is in canada. It is in singapore. The products fit the description of counterfeits so I...

PetCareSuppliesfrontline plus

I can't believe the reviews I'm reading about frontline plus...are you people even checking what ur giving your furry friends? The frontline I received today is a complete FAKE...there is no EPA number on the box which is an absolute MUST for real frontline. It also has an expiration date on it which is another ding ding ding for FAKE...THIS SH*t can harm ur animal people...
        The box I received is completely different than the box I ordered. Shady company, shady shady shady

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please accept our sincere apology for the bad experience you had with your recent purchase.
            We request you to kindly contact us on our toll-free number or email us and we will try our best to resolve the issue at the earliest possible.
            Toll Free - [protected] Mon - Sat 9AM to 6PM (CST)
            Email - [email protected]

PetCareSupplieslost shipment

Ordered Frontline Flea medication and it never arrived. I contacted customer service at petcaresupplies and they were very helpful. The said shipment was lost in customs and provided me a full refund to my credit card. They apologized for the lost shipment and were very polite. I did not expect this service and thought it was going to be difficult. Nice surprise to work with a company who made it right.

• PetCareSupplies's response · Nov 08, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to communicate with us. We are glad to know you are happy with the services provided to you and your issue was addressed and resolved as per your requirement.

PetCareSupplieslong delivery time

I love using this website, but the only problem is the long delivery...I believe i waited about 10 days or so for the product to arrive. I was expecting it to arrive quicker than that, so I still ended up having to go to the pet store to buy what I had ordered online. The following times I ordered things much sooner than I needed them. All the company needs is a better delivery system.

Dear Toni,

Thank you for taking the time to communicate with us. We appreciate your feedback and we assure you that we shall strive always to raise our services to your satisfaction. If you need assistance further, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service for further assistance.
                Toll Free - [protected] Mon - Sat 9AM to 6PM (CST)
                Email - [email protected]

PetCareSuppliesfrontline for dogs

I ordered my Frontline for dogs two weeks ago and haven't yet received it, so I called the 1-800 number to complain and got a very nice gentleman on the phone, He then explained to me that I would be getting my package the early part of next week. I agreed to feel out the survey that he asked me to.I also would like to thank him in advance for answering the phone in a respectful way.

PetCareSupplies.comfrontline

I actually haven't any complaint about this company. I order all my pets flea medication from them. I have 4 cats and 3 dogs of various sizes. I usually order a 6 month supply at a time. they offer free shipping and are the cheapest prices I've found on the internet. Shipping takes up to 3 weeks, its coming from the UK . So make your order in advance. I've seen other complaints that it doesn't work because its from south Africa, I have no clue what they are talking about. I suggest they properly weigh their pet and make sure to buy the correct weight class.

• Updated by Lydoublene · May 27, 2019

I actually love this company! I order all my pets flea meds from here. It's the cheapest you can find also has free shipping. The only bad thing is is it ships from the UK so it takes up to 3 weeks. So also buy in advance.

PetCareSuppliesflea medication

Have been happy with my purchases. Have ordered from them several times and you cannot beat the prices. They usually offer some sort of discount on their already low prices as well. It is no frills (simple website and you cannot track your package). They ship from the UK so it takes about two weeks to arrive. Just plan ahead. Have recommended the company to others and would again.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to communicate with us. We are glad to know you are happy with the services provided to you. As with any business like ours, the greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from a satisfied customer. It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future.

PetCareSuppliesshipping speed

The one thing I can complain about is shipping speed. However, I do receive my product I ordered (Advantage for Dogs 25 kg and greater) with free shipping so I guess it's a 50/50 kinda deal. Gotta sacrifice shipping speed for how affordable and Free shipping..it would obviously be cooler if the shipping speed was faster (sometimes it takes 3-5 weeks) but all in all, its still worth it. Just order ahead, and you're basically safe.

shipping speed

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to communicate with us. We are glad to know you are happy with the services provided to you. We assure you that we shall strive always to raise our services to your satisfaction. As with any business like ours, the greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from a satisfied customer. It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future.

PetCareSuppliesdog flea meds

I have ordered from this company's web site multiple times over the past few years. The prices are the best that I could find. They also give multiple discounts for repeat customers. I always receive my delivery within 10 business days. The flea meds I get work the same as any other time I have bought a Frontline product. I have never had a problem once.

Dear Christine,

Apr 24, 2019

PetCareSupplies — frontline cat/dog flea meds

Frontline Cat and Dog Flea meds. I have multiple cats and two dogs. I order flea meds. While their service...

PetCareSupplies — misleading website not in usa

I placed an order on April 8, 2017, by the 20th it had not shown up yet so I called them. I was very...

PetCareSupplies.com — received only one package

I have ordered two Frontline packages for my dog from www.petcaresupplies.com and received only one package...

Vancouver

www.petcaresupplies.com — they took money, but haven't provided the order

I was scammed by the company www.petcaresupplies.com. I ordered pet food and some supplements for my dog, but...

PetCareSupplies.com — agent hung up on me and no info about my order

I ordered some stuff for my dog from the company www.petcaresupplies.com. The services are horrible, so stay...

PetCareSupplies.com — I paid for the items, but I haven't received them

I found the website www.petcaresupplies.com and was so excited, because the website offered wide range of...