Petland / awful company
I bought a ferret from Petland located at 8800 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite #3, Las Vegas, NV 89117, [protected] because he was on sale. He was absolutely beautiful, although a little bit lethargic.They waved this full warranty crap in front of my face and me like an idiot I believed them.We left Petland and took him directly to the Vet, where we spent an additional $50 having all the tests run for parasites and so on. I woke up the next morning and he was DEAD. We called Petland, they said bring him in and they would make it right. When we got there it was a completely different story. They refused to exchange it for another Ferret. They refused to give us our money back. And then they told us to have the Ferret autopsied and they're vet, at our expense. More than $200. The vet wouldn't autopsy him because he had been dead more than 12 hours. Petland told us we were screwed, and if we wanted our money back to take them to court.
We didn't even have the ferret for 24 hours. He was a birthday gift, and holding a dead ferret for my birthday was NOT my idea of a good time. I was hysterical, they told us they would take care of us then they called security to usher us out of the store. Our entire experience was heartbreaking.
Their warranty is not worth the paper it was written on. I urge everyone to stay far far away from this store at 8800 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite #3 Las Vegas, NV 89117, [protected].
More Petland Complaints & Reviews
- Petland - they lied us about ferret we bought 
- Petland - terrible experience! 
- Petland- Robinson Town Center PA - sick puppy!! 
- Petland - been ripped off 
- Petland Pittsburgh Monroeville - Monroeville, PA - sick puppy and false documents 
- Petland Pittsburgh Monroeville - our puppy died within 7 days, and she was sold with infections. 
- Petland - sold sick puppy 
- Petland of Largo - We bought puppy, but he was seriously ill
- Petland Orlando South - awful company 
- Petland - petland is horrible