Petland — been ripped off
Earlier this year my fiancee and I purchased a puppy from petland in Strongsville, OH. We are happy with the addition to the family and even refered my fiancee's brother and his fiancee to the petland were they to purchased a dog. The total dollars spent were about $3000 between the two of us. My fiancee saw another dog she liked and the sales gal pushed so hard for her to purchase the dog because they had five people coming to see the same dog the next day. My fiancee signed up for the petland card and put the dog on hold. After the paperwork was signed the sales girl said the dog was on meds for a small cold and would be off them the next day !!!We never took the dog home!!! After discussing it that evening and the next morning we decided not to get the dog. We went back to petland and they said we had to pay 35% off what the price was on the dog. So now my fiancee is stuck with a $500 bill and nothing to show for it!!! This is rediculous and we would like immediate action taken to fix this by Petland...
More Petland Complaints & Reviews
- Petland - they lied us about ferret we bought
- Petland - terrible experience!
- Petland- Robinson Town Center PA - sick puppy!!
- Petland Pittsburgh Monroeville - Monroeville, PA - sick puppy and false documents
- Petland - ferret abuse
- Petland Pittsburgh Monroeville - our puppy died within 7 days, and she was sold with infections.
- Petland - sold sick puppy
- Petland of Largo - We bought puppy, but he was seriously ill
- Petland Orlando South - awful company
- Petland - petland is horrible