Menu
PupRWear Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

PupRWear
reviews and complaints

www.puprwear.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.3 3 Reviews

How responsive is PupRWear's customer service?

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for PupRWear has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

PupRWear pet owners reviews and complaints 3

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
1 review
Sort by:

Newest PupRWear reviews and complaints

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PupRWear Cute products are well made

Cute products are well made. Pricing is fair. Shipping is good.

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PupRWear I ordered some bows for my dog's collar from PupRWear on March 24th

I ordered some bows for my dog's collar from PupRWear on March 24th. It took a long time for the last two bows to arrive, finally reaching me on September 22nd. This shipping time definitely beats Amazon's 2-day delivery, that's for sure! I honestly didn't expect PupRWear to send the remaining items, as I had lost hope by then.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PupRWear I ordered on 6/7

I ordered on 6/7. I still ain't got nothin'. They ain't givin' me my money back.

Is PupRWear legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals PupRWear as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, PupRWear stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering PupRWear should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

PupRWear earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: PupRWear achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

PupRWear has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of PupRWear's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Puprwear.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Puprwear.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Puprwear.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The puprwear.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • PupRWear protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact PupRWear customer service

Phone number

+1 (505) 891-9244

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with PupRWear?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PupRWear Customer Service. Initial PupRWear complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PupRWear above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PupRWear. Discuss the issues you have had with PupRWear and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.