Perkins / Poor Food
MY NOTE TO PERKINS
"I had the misfortune of ordering your "Tilipa Sandwich" ($8.95) at this resturant and was completely amazed at the difference as to what was pictured on the menu and what I actually received. The menu shows a healthy portion of fish that stuck out of both sides of the bun. What I got was a very small piece of fish that was hard to find as it was lost in the bun. I would say that there was about 2 ounces of fish in the sandwich. I has seen bait bigger than what I received. I was going to send it back, but the guest we were with really likes your resturant.
I would estimate that I paid about $72 a pound for that measly piece of fish.
My father-in-law used to own a Perkins franchise and I am sure that he would not let the food cost get in the way of serving a generous and reasonable serving size. I would take it off of the menu if you have to charge $9 for that.
I will not return to Perkins!"
More Perkins Complaints & Reviews
- Perkins Restaurant - no work 
- Perkins Restaurant - bad dining experience
- Perkins Restaurant - restaurant smell 
- Perkins - Pies 
- Perkins Restaurant - disgusting service 
- Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s - trish certified trainer
- Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s - customer service
- Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - poor service 
- Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - management
- Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - gluten free menu