Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s Logo

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s

Having problems with Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s?

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 4, 2008. The latest review Online order/Missing items was posted on Apr 26, 2021. The latest complaint Bad dining experience was resolved on Feb 26, 2010. Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 34 reviews. Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s has resolved 8 complaints.

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s Customer Service Contacts

1800 225 5939 (Customer Service)
+1 901 766 6400 (Head Office)
6075 Poplar Ave., № 800
Memphis, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s Customer Service. Initial Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s. Discuss the issues you have had with Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s Complaints & Reviews

Perkins Restaurant " Bakeryservice: lack of promptness. inattentive to patrons, cleanliness, excuses

Date: december 23, 8:10pm. La crosse wisconsin * extremely slow service: we were left for almost 5 minutes before waitress came with a menu. Didn't offer to get us a drink until she came back 10 minutes later. Had to prompt for her to take our orders, came back with the water 10 minutes later. Arrived at 8:10pm, at 9:50pm food still had not come. 40 minutes waiting for food. I had to order a hot chocolate to keep warm because vent was blowing cold air. Lukewarm. We left at 9:50 because our food still had not arrived. Waitress said it had just been started to be made, sorry for the wait but there were a lot of orders that night. There were less than 10 people / 5 tables. Perkins doesn't do delivery, so I don't know what was going on. When we left we refused to pay, we did leave a tip, because of this horrible experience. We resorted to burgerking because we had already had to wait 40 minutes for food and knew they would be prompt. It was a simple order: ham and cheese omelet with pancakes

Perkins Restaurantbad experience

Our Family has been a long time customer at Perkins in Gladstone

6292 north oak trafficway /Gladstone, Missouri 664118

The current manager Domingo is the worst manager to have run your rest.

He is never there and his staff is so disorganized besides hearing the employees talk about how he has been with several woman who works there. If a customer can over hear servers talking about there GM then why on earth hasn't corporate fired this man. I will never go there again ...besides the food was cold and horrible. Don't waste your money in this dirty in trained staff place who calls thereself a rest.

What a joke!

• Fo
        Foster Feb 28, 2010

Bad Experience and horrible shift Manager with a I am right attitude @ Perkins in Coralville.Iowa.

Have gone to many Perkins as my kids love to go but always had a mediocore experience. Have also been to this one in particular but this time the experirnce was the worst and the managers (probably Shift Manager) attitude was indifferent to the customer with an high and mighty attitude that you can't do anything to me and that the corpn and the manager will back me up.

First waited like 10 minutes to get a box as my son wanted to take the leftover home. Secondly waited over 10 minutes and finally had to call the manager to take the money - in fact thought of walking out - would have served them right.

With my sons kid menu he was supposed to get a crazy cookie - never materialzed.

Service *** and the attitude is not far behind and if the management behaves so - what can you expect from the workers.

Some people may want to wait but other peoples time is valuable and the company needs to understand that including the management.

• Br
        bruce fisher Oct 04, 2009

SAND & GRIT in PARSLEY GARNISH - Bruce ate his - but washed-off Babe's in glass of water, gave grit in napkin to check-out gal . . .

Perkins RestaurantBad dining experience

First and last visit to Perkin's Restaurant, (#1158) Orlando. Place was dirty, took a long time to get orders, food terrible, mashed potatoes looked like grits, diner roll looked like it had been squashed, turkey dressing was cold and dried out and prices were outrageous. $3.00 for glass of milk $3.00 for tomato juice, $3, 00 for Hot Chocolate. Silverware dirty, edge of plate stained. Overalldining experience was horrible. One order was Turkey Dinner, other order Omelette. Why take 45 minutes to serve? waitress kept apologizing First and last time they have seen of us. A real horrible experience.

PerkinsHorrible experience

My husband and I stopped here for brunch on our way to Treasure Island on Sunday and got there just before noon. We were seated right away, but the host told us our server's name as she was walking away from the table with her back to us. The table we were seated at was extremely wobbly and we had to push it hard against the wall so we would be able to eat. The A/C was either turned off or wasn't working and the fans were not able to keep up with the heat since it was 97 degrees outside.

As we were looking through the menus, we noticed that they were dirty. It took our server quite a while to greet us. So long, in fact, that we were both ready to order by the time she got there. We could tell that she only had four tables including us, so we wondered why she was too busy to even stop by. However, she was friendly, attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. That is the only good thing I can say about this visit.

After we ordered, we started noticing that everything, and I mean EVERYTHING on the table was dirty and sticky: the dessert menu, the caddies that hold the jelly and sugar, and the salt and pepper shakers. We also noticed that the window that divided us from another section was quite dirty as well.

When our server brought out our food, she couldn't remember what each of us had and kept putting William's plates in front of me. Since there were only two of us, it shouldn't have been hard to remember what each of us ordered. When I adjusted my plate's position on the table, I noticed that the underside of the plate was quite dirty and one of William's plates was dirty on the top as well.

My Eggs Benedict tasted fine, but they put WAY too much parsley on it. It's supposed to be just a garnish. If I had wanted a salad, I would have ordered one. William's bacon was undercooked in some parts and burnt in others. His toast was just barely toasted and his pancakes were not only way undercooked and very wet, but he found a piece of plastic in one of them.

During our meal, the host decided that it was a good time to vacuum the floor. So, we had to listen to the roar of the vacuum while we were eating. It was extremely annoying. We then listened to our server lie twice to the table behind us. They had been seated before we got there, yet we got our food before they did. The server apologized about the long wait for their food, but told them that everything was taking a long time. This was not true considering we had gotten our food promptly. She lied a second time to them by telling them that they don't do chocolate chip pancakes on Sundays because it ruins the grill. Huh? Not even a hint of truth to that one. I think she just didn't want to order them for some reason.

Once we finally got the check, the server explained that she had circled the total at the bottom, but that there were separate totals for each of us as well. Now, I know that as a server, you shouldn't assume anything about who will be paying the check. However, 99% of parties where there is a male and a female are couples (unless it's lunch on a weekday) and only one person will be paying the whole check. It was quite obvious that we are married and we were offended that she thought we might be splitting the check.

We went up to the register to pay, and the host asked if we would like the check back to take their guest satisfaction survey. We both replied yes in tones of voice that should have tipped her off that we were NOT at all happy. She processed my credit card and gave me my credit card receipt, but then I had to ask her to give me the check so I could take the survey. In the 60 seconds it took her to run my credit card, she had forgotten. I snatched the check out of her hand, spun on my heel and walked quickly out the door. Usually, I would try to talk to a manager when things go bad, but it was so bad that we just wanted to get out of there.

Today, I tried to take the survey on line, but the printing on the check trails off where the store number is supposed to be printed, so I can't even take their survey to let them know how horrible our experience was. We won't be back.

Perkins Restaurantsimply awful

On Saturday, November 21, 2009, my wife, 2 adult sons and myself, went into the Perkins Restaurant on Route 300 in Newburgh, New York at 5:44 and were shown to a table. We waited 15 minutes and were never given a menu. We waited another 5 minutes and when I saw a server coming our way, I asked if someone was going to

wait on us. She put her nose in the air and acted as if she didn't see my hand which was no more than 6 feet away from her. With that, we left. We have eaten at that place many times before, but never again.

Perkins Restaurantdisgusting service

My mom and grandma ordered peach pie at Perkins the other day. My mom was chewing her peach pie thinking it was just a hard peice of peach skin and when she finally spit it out it was a bloody bandaid. I'm not clear on how Perkins decided to handle the situation because they kept the bloody bandaid and said they would get back with her later on what they were gonna do about concerns of STD's that could possibly have been contracted. The waitress said the pie had just come out of the oven before she ordered so I suspect the chef was still there that baked it. My mom should've kept the bandaid, but she did take a picture of it with her phone and called an attorney out of concern that she might have contracted something, yet out of the three attorney's she talked to none said they could help her unless she was sick from it. The mere thought of chewing someone's bloody bandaid makes me want to throw up! Aren't these kitchen people suppose to wear gloves when they cook or bake in a restaurant? Perkins better perk up!!!

• Uh
                uhhino Sep 18, 2009

and WHY if you were so worried about being contaminated and planning on taking legal action would you throw away the band aid and only take a picture

this sounds like an all time scam

• Uh
                uhhino Sep 18, 2009

no lawyer would help you?
                then you're story doesn't add up

pies aren't made at the store anyway
                they are made at the company and shipped
                and at the company it's an automatic machine that puts them together
                no people work with the pies apart from putting the shrink wrapped pies into a box

so unless the bandaid was resting on top of your pie
                you are lying

Perkins Restaurant — restaurant smell

While on a business trip on 7/16/09, I stopped at your perkins, in edinboro pa. I ordered breakfast. I should...

Edinboro

PerkinsPoor Food

MY NOTE TO PERKINS

"I had the misfortune of ordering your "Tilipa Sandwich" ($8.95) at this resturant and was completely amazed at the difference as to what was pictured on the menu and what I actually received. The menu shows a healthy portion of fish that stuck out of both sides of the bun. What I got was a very small piece of fish that was hard to find as it was lost in the bun. I would say that there was about 2 ounces of fish in the sandwich. I has seen bait bigger than what I received. I was going to send it back, but the guest we were with really likes your resturant.

I would estimate that I paid about $72 a pound for that measly piece of fish.

My father-in-law used to own a Perkins franchise and I am sure that he would not let the food cost get in the way of serving a generous and reasonable serving size. I would take it off of the menu if you have to charge $9 for that.

I will not return to Perkins!"

perkins Restraunt — insulted by waitress and then by manager

My mother and I went in to perkins to have some brunch and i was getting my son out of his car seat, so my...

Northfield

Perkins — Pies

Weather it be breakfast, lunch or supper, they are always asking if you want to buy a pie. I have been going...

perkins resturantsurvey

i was asked to take a survey for perkins resturant, i ASSUMED, the survey was about perkins, such as thier food quality, service, ect. the survey asked all kinds of personal information and NOTHING, pertaining to PERKINS RESTURANT, i wanted to say the food and service was excellant, the cook screwed up the order, he forgot the side order of pancakes!!, WHY would PERKINS, ask a customer to take a survay about everything but the resturant?? i sure would like to know the answer to this e-mail ken dixon

• Sh
                    Sharon De Bock Apr 23, 2009

We were down in Rochester Mn., at the Mayo Clinic for about a week last month. I have eaten ate Perkins all over Mn. for years; I will never eat there again, one time things go bad O.K. three times that week we ate there, The service was very slow that night and not that many people there! I just wish the food will come out of the kitchen at least half as good loooking as the picture on the menu!!! and if it shows a veggie with it that you want at least have enought made to serve it! I had the big plate and it was only half full of food, at least they could have gave a smaller plate so it didn't look so bad! Sincerely,

Sharon De Bock
                    [email protected]

Perkins Restaurant — no work

my son work for perkins, and he told me that he is out of work for a week and he dose not no when he is going...

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery — trash embedded in food

I visited Perkins Restaurant during my travels from a family reunion. I originally saw a commercial on TV...

Perkins Restaurant And Bakerydiscrimination

On June 9th my family and I entered into The Perkins restaurant in Orlando Fla. We were seated in a small section off to the right of the main seating area.

It was then that I noticed that we were the only Afro-American family in this section. Several other consumers before and after us were seated in the main section. These consumers were all Caucasian.

We were not served or addressed by any of the staff.

Although one waitress did enter into the room grabbed a booster seat and walked out never making eye contact with me. I watched other consumers being attended to by staff through small wooden poles that separated the two rooms.

There were plenty of seating in the main area to accompany my family. I was outraged by this addressed my concerns to the host that seated us and left the Perkins establishment.

Never have I been so humiliated and at the same time angry for myself and my family. My children have never seen the ugly face of discrimination this close up outside of a textbook. They will remember this for a lifetime!!!

• Wh
                      Whistle blowing Jun 24, 2019

The Bradford, Pennsylvania Location of Perkins continually mistreats its employees . Especially the African American ones . I am a Caucasian and I am currently employed there myself . I witnessed managers and co workers making racial slurs and I am disappointed and disgusted.

• Ci
                      Cindcind Sep 10, 2018

I placed a to go order in person. I ordered 4 scrambled eggs, 6 slices of bacon and 6 sausage links. It came to $14.20. I waited 35 minutes. The clerk apologized for the long wait and offered me a muffin. The restaurant was not very busy while I was there.

andrew07 Oct 10, 2010

orlando is just a racist place-- there are a lot of ignorant white people that are there closed minded rude and a lot of white trash that works at places like perkins- they dont like minorities