Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s Logo

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s

Having problems with Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s?

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 4, 2008. The latest review Online order/Missing items was posted on Apr 26, 2021. The latest complaint Bad dining experience was resolved on Feb 26, 2010. Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 34 reviews. Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s has resolved 8 complaints.

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s Customer Service Contacts

1800 225 5939 (Customer Service)
+1 901 766 6400 (Head Office)
6075 Poplar Ave., № 800
Memphis, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s Customer Service. Initial Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s. Discuss the issues you have had with Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s Complaints & Reviews

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’sOnline order/Missing items

Made an online order on Sunday 4/25 at the Osseo, MN Perkins. Promised time 11:55. At 12:15, still waiting for food. Get order home to find no eggs, no bacon, no syrup, no butter and no drink. Call manager to complain. He asks if I will come back and pick up missing items. I say no and then proceed to tell him that the restaurant consistently gets orders wrong and they should get their act together. He hangs up on me. I call back, and he has an employee answer instead of taking responsibility like a manager should. I saw him being rude, short and dismissive to customers while waiting for my (late) order. I believe his name is Gary.

Mar 08, 2021

Perkins — Poor service

We have ate at this restaurant several times. The first time we waited 90 minutes for our food. We finally...

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’sService

I got over charged and when i brought it to the register the attendant was very quick to dismiss me and said she couldn't give me money back for the over charge to call another day and speak to a supervisor That is fraud if im over charged the only thing to do is to return my money promptly with an apology not put me on a mouse chase for their error

Service

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’sManager Becky

My name is K. Ryan and I have no complaints about the food but about an employee. Within 5 minutes of being seated I was given the bill by Becky. Katherine, my server was very fast in taking the order, however, I had not received a drink or even taken off my coat when given the bill. I am deeply offended by this because all of the other customers who were at Perkins in Mason City Iowa was given their bill after they had eaten. Becky gave me the impression she gave me the bill within 5 minutes of being seated because I am African American and everyone else was Caucasian in the restaurant Did she think I would eat and run out of the restaurant without paying?

I am visiting from New Orleans La, the hospitality state, and want to inform you that this type of treatment would never have taken place in my state.

I'm disappointed in your staff and would not recommend it to anyone.

K. Ryan
      504+427-9989
      Date visited Perkins Mason City: 1-7-21

Jan 02, 2021

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s — Lousy food and customer service at north platte, ne restaurant

What another joke of experience. Your employees must be laughing their heads off. When placing our order, I...

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’sPerkins employee customer service and food quality

Perkins on Scatterfield in Anderson Indiana was very inefficient and unprofessional as it came to the management and customer service. Today October 24th 2020 I ordered an item off of the menu and was very displeased with the way that it tasted. After literally 3 bites of trying to be considerate, I finally just told the manager that I didn't like it and would rather have something else (keep in mind that I do not eat meat). She was very rude and her reply was basically too bad you're still going to pay for it. I had no intentions on not paying for food that I ate a sufficient amount of however that was not the case for this instance. I even explained that I still intended to pay for the rest of my party's meals just not the food that I did not eat or like. She proceeded to call the police on me all because I wanted something else and didn't feel that I should have to pay for that meal that was still very much over half of what was given to me. I have NEVER been to a restaurant who has told me that if ever I did not like what I ordered and I did not eat it that it was too bad and I still need to pay for it. Also was told not to come back which believe me I never intended to. Such disappointing service that only reflects how this behavior must be acceptable in all Perkins restaurants. The manager also claimed that she took pictures of the meal and when she called the police and I asked her to show the proof, her phone was conveniently dead.

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’sA delivery order

We recently ordered delivery from your Bradenton FL Perkins restaurant our orders included pancakes mind you that the menu States nothing about pancakes or toast when the order was delivered? There was toast but no pancakes we hen we called back to address the issue? The gentleman was very rude being I also spent $35 on the order the sausage was hard and eggs were cold please correct this issue. Thank you

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’sFood preparation

The last three times my wife and I have gone to Perkins in Mitchell SD. When we order eggs over easy or ask just long enough to cook the white part of the eggs, they're well done. Emma the outstanding waitress is always willing to take them back. And after having a really bad experience with sending food back once ill never do it again. The toast is always white now brown the way it's suppose to be. We always buy muffins to go that are always great. Being a Veteran of 24 years I have always appreciated the 10%Discount you give Veterans. We have decided we will only buy the muffins, and we will go somewhere else for breakfast. I know we didn't go to Perkins usually once or twice a month, cause its 45 miles away.

Jul 09, 2020

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s — A lemon meringue pie

We purchased a lemon meringue pie in Des Moines Iowa yesterday. We so appreciated your curb side service...

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’sadvertising

If this is the type of people who run one of your franchises I will no longer support Perkins. I am a bar operator and I send customers there to eat after work and sometimes myself. I no longer will support Perkins establishments. I'm very offended.
              I will share the distasteful comments she has stated online publicly. I will let everyone know you guys allow racist to run your establishment if this isn't handled accordingly and fast! Honestly offended is an understatement being as I have supported Perkins for a long time. The one by my bar makes great business based upon our bar that promotes them. Please fix this problem immediately

advertising

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’sdiane?

Diane at Perkins in Cheyenne WY was VERY rude to me last night. My mother and I both ordered burgers then I realized our waitress hadn't asked us how we wanted them cooked. She raised her voice at me and said " They are always cooked well done"!!! Mine came and it was medium well. My waitress was no where in sight, Diane was standing by the podium so I said "excuse me, but my burger is not well done it's medium" so she comes to our table and grabs it then upon bringing it back she says in a loud hostile voice "is THIS what you want? IS THIS what you want?" I didn't even get to cut it open and she was gone. This is the second time in a
                few months my mom and I have had to put up with her rude behavior and the waitress we had then said she'd ( Diane) been rude all day. I would appreciate it if you speak with her about her unfriendliness and rude behavior as my mom and I enjoy dining there weekly.

Sincerely,

Mary ( Tina) Espinoza

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’slocation la crosse, wisconsin

We wanted to try Perkins again since it was a great number of years and good memories of the resturant.

We were met by a hostees with her back turnefd to us working at a terminal. After some minutes she said she would help us. Still with her back turned to us. We were then seated in a booth right by the kitchen adjacent to a family with screaming children. There were only a few guests in the resturant at the time. We placed our order with a new waitress. When our food arrived after a considerable time we began our lunch. My wife ordered 1/2 of the BLT on the senior page. I ordered the Patty Melt with onion rings. After I had eaten the better part pf 1 sandwich I realized that it was not a Patty Melt. I waited another 5 minutes to contact our server and told her that my order was wrong and that I could not wait for a correction.

My wife was then informed that you can not order only a half sandwich but that it must be combined with soup or something. I was still charged for about half of my sandwich which I had not even eaten.

We will not try Perkins in La Crosse again.

Bill McBay
                  [protected]@gmail.com

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’sservice

To whom it may concern:
                    I had a Pot Roast Senior Citizen Dinner. It was delicious other than the Carrots. The Carrots were hard to chew. The Manager came and said, you ate almost half the meal, i can give a discount off the one you ate off from, and charge you full price for a another full order. This is the worst i have ever encounted as far as handling a customer service situation!!! For a customer like me that comes to Perkins on a regular basis, i should be treated a lot better than that!!! All i asked if they could give me a fresh plate of Pot Roast? No, i have to charge you for it!! Well, i thought Customer Service is job one!! It was not handled correctly, and I'm very upset that i had to pay over half gor the meal i returned. I had to pay full price for the replacement order. Unsatisfactory service, i will not be back for a while unless someone can rectify this. I rnd up spending 35 doolars, when all she had to do was say i will handle this i apologize for the inconvenience. This happen at location: 3455 Poplar Ave Memphis, Tennessee 38111. Thank you for your concern pertaining to this matter.

• Ba
                        basefistrotten May 25, 2019

You were expecting more than what you were entitled to. Nothing wrong with them refusing to give you more than what you are entitled to. Just you being greedy. Not them having bad service. Obviously if you ate almost half the meal there was no issue. You are just looking for a free handout.

Apr 21, 2019

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s — appearance of restaurant

My husband and I visit this location at least twice a month. The service is excellent, the food is great and...

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’smanager ron

Very rude in a harassing way to the employees that make the company money. My friends and l won't go back until we here he is gone. He is not a fit in this community. This is a small town where everyone knows each other and rumors spread. Perkins will loose customers rather than gain any because this town is not a tourist attraction. If he is a good manager then I'd like to here the compliments

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s — trish certified trainer

We ate at the Perkins in Springfield, MO and trish was our waitress and was incredibly rude with everything...

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery / Perkins & Marie Callender’s — customer service

We were in the waiting area and had our name on the list. We were told we would wait about 15 minutes later...

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery — poor service

On Saturday, November 11th, I went into the Perkins for breakfast at 9:45 a.m. with a group of six. First we...

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery — management

I recently took a position at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery located in Dickinson North Dakota. I've worked in...

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery — gluten free menu

I'm just wondering Perkins is a pretty good size food chain and no one has incorporated a gluten free menu...