Having problems with Cinnabon?

Cinnabon Customer Service Contacts

5620 Glenridge Dr., NE
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cinnabon Customer Service. Initial Cinnabon complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cinnabon above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cinnabon. Discuss the issues you have had with Cinnabon and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Cinnabon Complaints & Reviews

CinnabonCinnabon chocobon

Dear Sir,
I order Cinnabon every single week ever since the covid pandemic started last year. The service of delivering the cinnabon has greatly deteriorated. The branch I am complaining formally is the Cinnabon Sun City branch in Cairo, Egypt. The branch manager makes up excuses for delays of more than 2 hours, excuses that are pathetic and disrespectful!

One week he said that the delivery boy was watching a football match! The next week he claimed it rained, which did not happen as i live 5 minutes away from the branch. The following week he made the SAME lame excuse. This week is the fourth week our order was delayed. We refused to receive it.

I will file complaints worldwide addressing this issue as it is totally unacceptable and unprofessional and reflects an amateur company - not one specialized in food services.

CinnabonOoey gooey rolls

Package states there are two buns inside. There is only one bun in this package.
    Purchased 12/28/2020 at WalmartSuper store, $4.83. See receipt and photo of package with bar code on it.
    I can't go back to store for 2 weeks.

You say some information is missing. I do not see what you are asking for.
    I am not a company. I am an individual customer. Do you need my residential address?

Ooey gooey rolls
    Ooey gooey rolls

CinnabonFrosted cinnasweet swirls

I purchased 2 boxes of them from my local Walmart for 9 something ( have the receipt )later that night took that box out of my freezer to defrost an eat to find black plastic pieces On top an around different Cinnabon's all inside under the plastic wrap that covers so the plastic was never opened so the only thing that got open was the box to take the tray out the pictures below will prove it shouldn't the packages be checked before boxed I'm very disappointed in this matter only because they really aren't that cheap to begin with then to have this happen so if someone could email back about this matter
      [protected]@gmail.com

Cinnabonstandard of food quality

9.5.2020
        Tri-County Mall, Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
        I bought the 15 pack mini Cinnabons and some other items to take home. I believe it always came with 1 or 2 extra frostings, received none (not that big of a deal just another disappointment). The mini Cinnabons I received were so old the microwave could not bring them back to life. And no I didn't refrigerate them. I was very disappointed & very dissatisfied in the quality of your product.
        I drive a long way to do buisness with your company, never had a bad transaction till now. I was there your opening day at Tri-County Mall, very long time ago.
        I think if your going to keep your product for a long period of time you should date it, so your patrons know to hand it back for a fresher choice.
        Your staff was very professional and courteous. Very nice staff.

Respectfuly,
        Kim Kernan
        [protected]@hotmail.com

CinnabonCinnabon k cup pods

Hello,
          I purchased a LOT of the Cinnabon k cup coffee pods,
          And honestly until now they have been perfect but recently I had a not so pleasant experience. I usually buy the boxes of 24 ( at Walmart) but I ran out and went to Winn Dixie close to my home, anyway all the pods had something wrong because they all ( all 12 pods) left grounds in my cup, I have never had this happen before, but honestly they are very pricey, so I thought I would write to your company regarding this issue. I live in Beverly Hills, Florida and the Winn Dixie is also in Beverly Hills, Florida
          My email is [protected]@onlinefreight.com

Cinnabondelivery service is the worst ever!

I have ordered Cinnabon Egypt delivery at 10:43 pm and he told me it might take up to one and a half hour for the order to get delivered to me. Now it's 1:19 am and still I didn't receive the order !!! I have called the customer service twice and every time they tell me that the order has been dispatched and 10 mins maximum and you will receive the order. Unfortunately that's nonsense . I am very very disappointed. I wanted to celebrate the vacation with Cinnabon but that was the worst choice. Won't do this again. I want follow up with the case

Jan 05, 2020

Cinnabon — product/service

I went to Cinnabon in Bellis Fair, Bellingham WA. I came from Canada, where there are no Cinnabons, so we...

Cinnaboncinnabon

I buy cinnabon every weekend almost. But few of my branches where i buy from are closed in Riyadh. Last tym i bought from Khurais mall, and their cinnabon was so dry...
              then again i buy from them and it was not cooked from inside at all.
              I felt so bad and that i wasted my money.
              Why is ur services going so low day by day.
              Most of the workers at cinnabon sometimes dont even give bill receipts. And they always say its fresh even if its one day old.

Cinnaboncoupon presented by employee not valid even though date specifies

I have a coupon and they work 2 days ago for my mom and i try to use the coupon And i was told no because of the black friday demand. First off its monday. Second off the coupon does state that it wouldn't work the experation date is 12/21/19
                Galleria mall henderson nv
                [protected]@sbcglobal.net this is my email
                This is not something that should be advertised along with slight rudeness when addressing it

coupon presented by employee not valid even though date specifies

Oct 08, 2019

Cinnabon — cinnabon bites

After being standing on line for about 10 waiting for the girl to finish to talk with her colleague I had to...

Sep 30, 2019

Cinnabon — double charge on my credit card

I went to the Cinnabon in Crabtree Valley Mall today 30/09/2019, and the employee made double charge on my...

Cinnaboncinnabon

I am very disappointed in the new kiosk Cinnabon at the Staten Island mall. My sisters and I tried to order a box of minibons and the cashier rudely told me we couldn't have more than 1 because they ran out of the larger boxes that hold multiple items. I tried to ask if we could put them in a different type thing of box but she rudely said no and asked the next customer for help.

CinnabonCinnabon pack

Dear : Sir ;
                    Kindly be informed that I was in cinnabon Green plaza branch Alexandria Egypt today 3th September 5:10 PM To buy classic cinnabon pack 4 pieces. The cashier try to force me to take a pre-packed one which didn't include any production date or even expire date when I refused to take it he told me that the company policy to take pre -pack not from hot plate . When I request a complaint form he told me that is not available in the branch that is the first time I didn't found a complaint form in multinational F&B company branch.
                    Attached photos for the pack which not had any production or expire date.
                    For any further questions please feel free to contact me at [protected]
                    Best regards;
                    Amr Eltahan

Cinnaboncinnamon bun poorly crafted

I'm at Sloskies at beltway 8 travel plaza Houston Texas. They do not proof their rolls and refuse to. I've said a few times they should let their rolls raise . It would make a better presentation and better product. Buy they seem indifferent say they cook it frozen. Nasty. Imo. So as a customer I get this anemic looking roll.
                      I've worked in bakery when I was a kid I know thres proper practice. They don't seem to have it and they are instructed to do so by management.
                      Can you correct this.
                      Arthur Colwell

Cinnaboncustomer service

Today 8/22 I went to the Las Americas outlet Cinnabon branch to buy a Cinnabon before 10am. When I initially entered the store it looked like no one was working. Then as I got closer to the counter I noticed a girl named Julissa behind the glass cabinet that stores pastries. She looked at me & all she said was "yes?" No formal greeting at all. I asked for the Cinnabon & because the music was so loud in the store she said "what?" I repeated myself & she proceeded to go to the back counter where a tray that had about 3-4 Cinnabons left in it sat. She pulled a Cinnabon out & put it in a box. I'm thinking she was going to hand me the "fresher baked item" but she goes under the class cabinet & I assume places the Cinnabon in microwave or heater. I kindly ask her if she had any freshed baked ones & she said no she doesn't. She didn't even offer for me to wait if I wanted to go that route. Already annoyed I accepted it & she hands me the Cinnabon. Then says forks are behind you & goes about putting things in the cabinet. She didn't offer me a bag to place it in, yet I had to ask her for a bag to place my Cinnabon & fork since I was not going to eat it right away. As I was bagging my item another empty walks in & they start talking Spanish & having a full on conversation as if I wasn't there! When I got home to eat my Cinnabon as I live 5 mins away, the Cinnabon was hard, dry & you could tell it was old! I was so disappointed & grossed out I threw it away! Someone needs to educate these employees proper customer service & if your company is all about freshed baked goods, make sure you have some available when a customer comes in when the store opens. It unacceptable that I ended up with yesterday's goods!

Cinnaboncinnamon roll/service

Worst experience ever, i love your guys cinnamon rolls and been having them for a few years. Stopped at one of your locations in Montclair, Ca inside a mall and bummer worst service ever and my rolls were tiny, they are usually bigger way bigger than this when i questioned tne mgr. She said it was the same size they always been. And its not thru usually i get 2 and thats enough for 2 times each one cuz they are BIG, and not only that once i got hkme and pulled them out to eat some of it they were hard as a rock, so i hope you make it right!!

cinnamon roll/service
                          cinnamon roll/service

Cinnabonservice and sanitation

On Sunday August 11th, 2019 my wife and I visit store #8104 locate at 8111 Concord Mills Blvd. in Concord, NC. I visit this store every Sunday after my wife and I leave the Movies for a sweet treat. But today experience was the worst I ever observed at this store location. We were serviced by a young African American male with a bushy natural hairdo. He was cordial as we stepped up the register where he took our order and a young white girl who usually there on Sunday and always working hard to fill your order quickly and with a smile. After we had order we took a seat inside the store to enjoy our treat. As usual our treat was good but what we experience was not. The young African American male I spoke about earlier had moved back closer to a young African American female with glasses where she was rolling dough for another batch of rolls playing with his long hair moving his head up and down and then pulling his hair back into a ponytail showing his coworkers I guess how he wear his hair between the front line and the preparation area. He then moved right behind this young lady while she was rolling her dough playing in his hair with his hands for a couple of minutes. To me this wasn't to sanitary for him to be doing this while she was rolling dough loose hair could have fell out of his head and into her dough with her not noticing it. My next observation was a young White male and a young African American male both cursing and swearing like no customers were in the building. Not once but several times they shout to each other in a joking and playful manner but cursing every time. Then both of them went through the swinging doors and one of them yelled "I don't give a dam". I don't know which one said it because both had went behind the swinging doors. The other employee's just looked around shocked with some of them laughing. Like I said this was the first time I have noticed this type of behavior at this store. I observed six employees working today with 3 that was doing their job I thought correctly. I don't know who was the shift leader or manager on duty but those three individuals someone need to say something to them. Will my wife and I stop in next week after our movie date, I don't know if I observe these three individuals working we may not. My ticket information is as follow, Order#[protected], Station#POS1, Date 8/11/2019 and Time 1:22PM and I paid $4.48 for my Classic Roll. I'm not asking for anything free all I want is for someone to talk to these young people and let them know of the importance of working and customer service and take pride in their job. My wife and I enjoy our time at this store where we share out Classic and just chat with each other. But today our little atmosphere was spoiled with the action of these three individuals. I'm sorry for the length of this complaint but it's important for young people to understand and respect others and their job.

Jul 23, 2019

Cinnabon — free cinnabon from survey

I was reedeeming the receipt for the free small cinnabon and the owner was saying I can only get a free...

Jul 18, 2019

Cinnabon — out of stock

I hate to register a complaint but I drove twice to the Treasure Coast Mall in FL (it isn't that close to me...

Cinnabonunethical behavior

I was the third person in line waiting to be served. There were 4 servers, 1kneeding the dough for the pretzels 1 serving a customer 2 others giggling stating the times they're going to get off. The workers were females ignoring their customers, no eye
                              contact or manners. It was my turn to be served It was like all service had stopped for at least 5 to 10 minutes because they were engaged in their own conversation. As I ordered my food and my change was given back to me it fell all over the counter . The worker looked at me and again kept talking with the other worker. Come to find out they didn't get off from work until around 6 or 7 in the evening.
                              A customer behind me became upset also as service came to a halt for that few minutes. I didn't have time to take photo's pushing for time. My family and I were traveling.