PerkinsPies

L

Weather it be breakfast, lunch or supper, they are always asking if you want to buy a pie.
I have been going to Perkins for years and if I wanted to buy a pie I will buy one.
It is annoying and if they don't stop my friends and I will go elsewhere.
Tonight my Wife and I went there for dinner and they had the poor servers wearing a empty pie box with a string around there necks.
Which college educated idiot came up with that idea.
Sincerely, Larry Hroncich

• Am
    Ames Jul 13, 2008

I and my husband stops at Perkins after Church services, what a bad plain. The table was not wiped off. We had to ask them to wipe it off. We did not see our waitress but once and we had to ask for silverware when our food got there. Are food was not the way we wanted it and it was cold. The lamps over the table were not clean. All in all it was not a good to stop there and have lunch. I hope the Food inspector shows up there soon. I hope know one gets sick from eating there.

Clean up your act or close the doors! I use to be a waitress, I know how it works.

• Je
    jennifer Nov 18, 2008

Asking you if you want pie is something the servers are told to do. It's their job to sell it!!! Thats what perkins is known for. Perkins Resturant & BAKERY!!! Hello... Trust me the servers hated the pie boxes just as much as you do.

• To
    Tom S. Dec 21, 2011

My girlfriend and I went to the Perkins located in Blytheville Ar on [protected]. We were seated immediately, but had to wait 20 minutes before our server made her presence known. We stopped another server and asked if we could place a drink order. I understand that restaurants get busy, but it was 2:00 p.m. in the afternoon and there were no more than 20-25 people in the store. After we ordered, it took another 45 minutes to get food that was luke warm at best. We complained to the manager to no avail. Her blame was on the server, and she said she would deal with it. One month earlier we ate at the same restaurant, and had the same problem but a different server. The manager at least gave each of us the choice of a free muffin or brownie. This time, zilch! I contacted Perkins through the website and made a complaint

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices