Pep Boys / liars and thieves
Pepboys replaced 4 new tires and in the process broke off 2 tire pressure sensor valves. Instead of telling me, they replaced them with regular rubber ones. Obviously the light came on. I took it back and said it must be a computer problem with the truck. I took it to Toyota who diagnosed it in 5 minutes and said they see it all the time with PepBoys ripping off customers. PepBoys had me buy the valves for 130.00, said I'd be reimbursed. A month later, still no money and they say "checks in the mail." Corporate could care less. They're liars and thieves. Go to AutoZone. Now I have to take them to small claims to get my money!
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- Pep Boys - my car has been at pep boys since may 25th for a new motor.
- Pep Boys - confirmed appt... and they said it didn't matter it issues that have been ongoing 
- Pep Boys - poor workmanship & they have not replaced my center caps they destroyed 2 months ago!
- Pep Boys - lied about service they provide/bad customer service 
- Pep Boys - tires, cv axle boot, intake hose