Pep Boys / liars and thieves
Pepboys replaced 4 new tires and in the process broke off 2 tire pressure sensor valves. Instead of telling me, they replaced them with regular rubber ones. Obviously the light came on. I took it back and said it must be a computer problem with the truck. I took it to Toyota who diagnosed it in 5 minutes and said they see it all the time with PepBoys ripping off customers. PepBoys had me buy the valves for 130.00, said I'd be reimbursed. A month later, still no money and they say "checks in the mail." Corporate could care less. They're liars and thieves. Go to AutoZone. Now I have to take them to small claims to get my money!
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- Pep Boys - 4-wheel alignment
- The Pep Boys - tire replacement
- Pep Boys - incompetent service tech.
- The Pep Boys - tires
- Pep Boys - breaks rotors drums disc brakes the whole knew breaking system and my radiator