Pep Boys — battery replacement
I went to get a new battery in November of 2016 got the battery. In April of 2017 my car stopped on me, once the hood was open acid had spelled out all over new battery, and the battery was not connected probably.
Now I have to take time out of my busy schedule to take car back to get replacement battery, that should have been completed in the first place.
I went to location in Bedford park, in Chicago land area.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Bedford Park, IL
I am on the expressway all the time. This is not right to pay for a service that was not properly completed. I spent all day that Sunday I came to get this matter taken care of, I will not recommend pep boys to anyone.
I work for a large company and we are known for our customer service.
With all that has happened i need to be compensated for negligent workers at this location.
My name is JoAnne Echols I can be reached at [protected]@hotmail.com or [protected].
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- Pep Boys - riped off 
- Pep Boys - retail store manager
- The Pep Boys - oil change and tire rotation
- Pep Boys / Hankook Tire - buy 1 get 1 free rebate
- Pep Boys - horrible service