PeopleFindersscam, don't use

I used Peoplefinders.com to find a phone number for me. I was under the impression it was only going to cost $0.95. They ended up charging me and extra $0.95 to email it to me and then a hidden charge of $24.95 for not canceling a trial I did not know I had. When I called them to ask politley and nicely after I said I was happy with their service but wanted the charges I did not use or want or know of to be taken off, they said it was completely impossible. I called my credit card company to dispute the unautorized charge so we shall see if they can do anything for me. I hate it when people are devious. SHAME ON YOU PEOPLEFINDERS! Where is your integrity?

Sv

Comments

• Ju
      May 24, 2011

I completely agree...apparently there is fine print someplace that gives Peoplefinders the okay to continue charging every month. I used them ONCE to look up one number...which wasn't correct. They have continued to charge me every month...for nothing.

I also called my credit card company and they said there was nothing they could do either. Everyone, please beware of what you agree to when signing up for things.