Pearle Vision / scam

Just over the year warranty, my glasses started to get stess cracks at the join of the arm to the frame. I took them back and they blamed me (I have worn glasses for 30yrs)and were rude. After I threatened to tell customers how they would not repair this for free they relented and agreed on a "one time only no guarantee". Well, it is 6 months later and my new lenses are cracking. This has never happened to any glasses I have had and I will NEVER go to Pearle Vision again and I am telling anyone who listens not to go there.

Ot

Comments

• Ge
      18th of Jan, 2010

Had eyes tested and said they would put the paper work thru. It is now going on the l8th week and I called them they said they did the work wrong and now will be 6 to 9 months before I see my reimbursement for this. I have been to your place before and I will tell you if this is not resolved soon I would not recomend you to my friends and family and also will call the Better Business and put in a complaint there.Date I was there on 9/18/09 the servi ce was E&M Detailed/LC/30 optamap plus, refraction, visual f. The woman I talked to was suppose to be ahead of the office. If this is not enough maybe I should call the public pulse and let them know what kind of practices are going on here.

• Pe
      9th of Mar, 2010

Hello, I'm Theo with Pearle Vision. I am so sorry you are disappointed. I'd like to hear more about your experience to see if there is anything I can do to help. Please contact me at 1-800-YES-EYES or email me at icare@pearlevision.com. Thank you.

• De
      30th of Sep, 2010

learn how to take care of your glasses [censored]