Peach Direct / Ge Money / Wanting me to pay for the product that was never shipped!
I order a computer from Peach Direct. Three months later not computer. GE Money Bank is sending me bills. Even though they know the computer was never shipped. I called Ge Money and was told by the Customer Service Rep. "We gave Peach Direct the money. Until they give it back to us you will owe the bill. Huh??? Can someone tell me who I need to contact to try and get some type of class action lawsuit against these people??? Peach direct had another finance company, because their number is on one of my bills. When I called them they said you have the wrong number. We DO NOT HANDLE FINANCING FOR THEM ANY LONGER!!! So now I think GE Money might be a scam, And the two of them might be working together.
I just need some help in cleaning up there scam and exposing them to the credit companies and getting the bad reports off of the credit reports they have ruined.
More Peach Direct / Ge Money Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating