Payless Car Rental / Phony, should not be in business Car Rental

Payless Car Rental
5309 McCoy Road
Phone: 407-856-5539
This car rental will told me if I did not purchase their collision waiver a 350.00 charge will be charged to my credit card and held for several weeks. Did not understand that one. Why for several weeks why not just held for the 4 days I was renting the car. Instead of paying 131.00 as I thought I would be paying per the reservation I made. My bill was 206.00. The salesman had the nerve to make it seem as if he was doing me a favor. I would not recommend Payless Car Rental to anyone. They should be put out of business. I will never use them again nor would I recommend them to anyone.

N  6th of Aug, 2009 by
This was a sales tactic to get you to purchase the CDW, he was waiving your deposit. I'm assuming you were paying with a debit card, which is why it would be held for several weeks and not released immediately. Banks have a different process than credit cards.

Anyway, he was doing you a favor, because there wasn't $350 in your account that you couldn't touch for a month. In my opinion, worth the extra $100. But if you don't see it that way, then look at it this way, when you add CDW you are not responsible for any damages that may happen to the car. Most people don't realize that when you rent a car you are responsible for putting gas, windshield washer fluid and all other fluids to replace what you used, besides worrying about body damage. CDW covers all that in most cases.

Payless Car Rental Logo Payless Car Rental