Payless Car Rental / major issue/inconvenience with the car that I rented.
I rented a car from the location at the airport in San Diego, California about a week ago and returned it the following day. The night that I rented the car the engine would not start and I needed to get a jump from a friend the following morning in order to get to the place where I rented the car to be able to conveniently get to without worry. I let an attendant know what happened and asked for compensation when I returned the car and was told they would check the battery and get back to me. I have contacted the Payless Car Rental location three times since, haven't been able to actually reach a supervisor or manager and gotten zero response to the two voicemails I left.
I included photos of the battery charging pack I had to borrow from a friend in order to get safely to and back home form the new employment training that I rented the car to get to.
More Payless Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Payless Car Rental - Fraudulent Repair Charges 
- Payless Car Rental - misleading advertising, old wrecked car, overcharged 
- Payless Car Rental - over charge repairs 
- Payless Car Rental - hidden geographic restrictions on ‘unlimited miles'
- Payless Car Rental - Unconscionable damage claim 
- Payless Car Rental - chanrging money.
- Payless Car Rental - extra hidden charges
- Payless Car Rental - car rental
- Payless Car Rental - ez-pass and tolls
- Payless Car Rental - e-toll statement id t58156607, contract #u307468722